+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

Yubby888

Jan 28, 2017
Hi everyone!

I just sent my EOI 2 days ago and they replied that it will be reviewed on or bedore June 1. I just took the chance of applying. Will I be rejected rightaway as I have stated there that we have a relative living in Ontario but I am willing to sign an agreement that I am willing to stay in Morden? Our relative is not keen at all in supporting us.

Im keeping my fingers crossed. Anyone here from the Philippines? Thanks

Reactions: adds.17

nizzababe

Oct 22, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am also from Philippines, just lodge my application today.

Let's all pray for positive result the soonest possible.

Stay optimistic ;)

NS RMP

Apr 4, 2014
My friend has received Morden invitation but unable to get TRV from India tried 5 times refusal reason purpose of visit does he have any other way out or end of story

comedychiru

Mar 4, 2014
NS RMP said:
My friend has received Morden invitation but unable to get TRV from India tried 5 times refusal reason purpose of visit does he have any other way out or end of story
Can you give more information. It seems that Morden invitation is actually a pnp invitation that allows you to apply for permanent visa not a TRV, unless its an exploratory visit. Then I believe he should try for a visitor or business visa not a TRV.

It takes a lot of time for applying, takes nearly months. If you have got 5 refusals or a refusal, you wont be able to apply under pnp so soon. You have to wait for 1-2 years as per mpnp guidelines- I think your friend has not actually got 5 refusals, or has been misguided by someone else.

irwinwyj

Feb 11, 2017
Just wondering for those folks (myself included) who have submitted for consideration on or before 01 June 2017, anyone have heard a reply regarding invitation yet ?

a17876

Feb 16, 2017
Just wondering for those folks (myself included) who have submitted for consideration on or before 01 June 2017, anyone have heard a reply regarding invitation yet ?
Hi!

I submitted the application the end od april, and i was invited the skype interview this week. Will update the process. Fingers crossed!

May 10, 2017
Hello po. Kakapasa ko lang po today ng application ko sa morden.
Hi Sir Epal,

Pano po ginawa niyo pag pasa sa Morden? Pwede niyo po share iyong process na ginawa niyo? May plano din po ako mag pasa sa Morden City kasi iyong in demands nila pasok po ung manufacturing experience ko..
Thank you in advance

Reactions: adds.17

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Hi Sir Epal,

Pano po ginawa niyo pag pasa sa Morden? Pwede niyo po share iyong process na ginawa niyo? May plano din po ako mag pasa sa Morden City kasi iyong in demands nila pasok po ung manufacturing experience ko..
Thank you in advance
Hello,

Visit www.mordenimmigration.com. It is indicated there how to submit an application the things you need and where to submit it.

May 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am also from Philippines, just lodge my application today.

Let's all pray for positive result the soonest possible.

Stay optimistic ;)
Hi Ma'am Rizza,

Can you help to assist me also. Im planning to lodge my application soon once I got my IELTS result.
I'm from Phillipines too.

May 10, 2017
Hi Epal! My skype interview went well and they invited me to go to Manila this October for an interview with MPNP officer. Hence, our EV will be waived. Thanks for the info by the way. We are totally aware of the difference between Sg and Morden and we really look forward of settling in a slow paced, rural environment and away from busy cities. That is why Morden is our main choice. My wife is the one employed at Lexmark Phils. Hope we could get a positive results. Same goes to all of you.
Hi Sir Lexmark,

Can you advise me the processing step for EV. I'm also working here in SG.. I'm intended to process my application soon.
If you don't mind to get your sg mobile number.

Thank you in advance

Regards,
Erson

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Hi Ellabear,

Thank you for your assistance.
please advise if you already completed the EV. How long is the processing time for Morden MPNP-SW

Appreciate your kind help
Hello,

My EV was waived because MPNP officers went here lasr Oct 2016 and had my interview here in Manila. Currently, submitted my full application.

May 10, 2017
Hello mam Ella,

Pano po ginawa nyo sa full application? sa morden po ba yan? Mam pag may sister in law ako sa winnepeg pwede mo mag apply ng morden.. nabasa na thead hindi po pde mag apply morden pag may relatives sa Canada..