+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

Abster

Jul 12, 2017
Hello Hazel, you are correct. You should not have any connections in any part of canada even friends. Morden are for those who dont have any connections, friends, relatives in any part of canada.
Hi Ms. Ellabear, is there any chance I can apply for modern initiative program,my experience is mostly sales & Marketing.

thank you

Abrarmatin

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hello! Hazel,

Good day!

Ms. Shelly is the Immigration Coordinator - City of Morden.

I am still doing my application and also searching / gathering information for the next step that I will do for my application. As of now, below is my application process:
  • May 27, 2017 - submitted my application
  • June 22, 2017 - got an email (skype interview schedule)
  • July 20, 2017 - Skype interview
  • Aug 01, 2017 - got an email (requesting for Scan of degree or certificate & Transcript from post secondary education)
  • Aug 16, 2017 - got an email (requesting for Scan of a letter from employer stating how long I have worked, my duties, and number of hours per week)
  • Aug 30, 2017 - received invitation letter for EV
  • And now I am gathering information how to get visa for exploratory visit.
I hope that we can do it with confident & trust in God, just try our very best to make it happen. Good luck and may the good force be with us.
"The best preparation for tomorrow is doing our best today"

Eligibility:

In order to qualify you MUST:
  • Be between the ages of 21 and 45
  • Have no other connection to other parts of Canada (i.e. through friends, relatives or previous employment or education)
  • Have completed a post-secondary education or training program of at least one year duration, for which you received a diploma, certificate, or degree
  • At least two years of full-time work experience in the past five years
  • A General IELTS test with a minimum score of 5 in EACH band
  • Have the genuine intention and ability to economically establish and settle in Morden
  • Have settlement funds as required by MPNP ($10,000 for the Principal Applicant and $2,000 for each dependent). This is in addition to any funds needed for exploratory visits expenses.
  • Fall within one of our targeted occupations
Application Process:

Step 1: Determine whether you qualify for our program
Step 2: Apply
Step 3: If you are chosen for MCDII, you will be given an invitation to come for an exploratory visit
Step 4: During your exploratory visit, you will research Morden and prepare for your interview with an MPNP officer at the end of your visit.
Step 5: If after the interview with the MPNP officer, he/she deems you a good fit for MCDII and MPNP, you will be given an invitation to apply for

MPNP.
Step 6: You can apply online for MPNP. This is usually done after you return home from your exploratory visit.
Step 7: If, after you are reviewed by MPNP, it is determined that you meet all minimum qualifications of MPNP, you will be given a Nomination Letter from the MPNP.
Step 8: Using this Nomination Letter, apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada as a Provincial Nominee.
Step 9: Citizenship and Immigration Canada will do further review, including medicals and criminal record checks.
Step 10: Once you receive your Permanent Residence Visas, you can make arrangements for you and your family to move to Morden.

What you will need to apply:
  • Application form
  • C.V. or resume for the principal applicant and spouse
  • Copy of passport
  • IELTS result
  • Proof of Settlement Funds (Scan of bank statement and/or property estimation.)
You can check the application process below link
https://www.mordenimmigration.com/mpnp-sw-application-process

Thank you and God Bless.:)
Hello Jerwin,

Just I am searching that my profession match with morden program or not?could you please share what job experience you presented in application.I have experience in NOC 1225,0113 and noc 4012. Which is in supplychain as well experience as research scientist. Am I eligible to apply. ?

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Hi Ms. Ellabear, is there any chance I can apply for modern initiative program,my experience is mostly sales & Marketing.

thank you
Hello Abster,

There is a higher chance if you fall on their targeted jobs that is posted on their website. If not, you can still try your luck. :)

jaevic

May 28, 2017
Hi Ellabear! Hope to meet you in person in Manila. My interview will be on the 20th of October. It would be a very quick trip for me. I will land in Manila at 2pm then interview at 6.40pm and fly back to Singapore at 10.30pm hahaha I just couldn't afford to lose this rare opportunity. Hope our application goes well and will be future neighbors.

jaevic

May 28, 2017
Ellabear and lexmark
Hi Epal! My skype interview went well and they invited me to go to Manila this October for an interview with MPNP officer. Hence, our EV will be waived. Thanks for the info by the way. We are totally aware of the difference between Sg and Morden and we really look forward of settling in a slow paced, rural environment and away from busy cities. That is why Morden is our main choice. My wife is the one employed at Lexmark Phils. Hope we could get a positive results. Same goes to all of you.
Ellabear and lexmark
I would like to ask how to get an appointment for interview? Did mam Shelly gave the schedule? I am supposed to have my EV this ber months but gladly I read that MPNP officers will going to manila this November. I'm hoping also that my EV will

jaevic

May 28, 2017
Ellabear and lexmark

Ellabear and lexmark
I would like to ask how to get an appointment for interview? Did mam Shelly gave the schedule? I am supposed to have my EV this ber months but gladly I read that MPNP officers will going to manila this November. I'm hoping also that my EV will
Be waived. Should i email Ms Shelly about this or should I wait her to give me schedule? Pls enlighten me guys. Thanks

frankoy_ece

Aug 13, 2011
Hi All,
Would like to ask about Morden immigration.
1) Do we really need to include the settlement funds in submitting the application form?
2) if PR approve, how many years need to stay in Morden before you can transfer to any place ?

Lexmark86

Nov 5, 2014
Be waived. Should i email Ms Shelly about this or should I wait her to give me schedule? Pls enlighten me guys. Thanks
Hi Jaevic,

After your skype interview and selection process from Morden Comittee, Ms. Shelly will email you all the details pertaining to the scheduled interview date, time and venue in Manila. Hence, EV will be waived. She will also give you some tips and notes to prepare before your interview with MPNP officers.

Reactions: adds.17

Lexmark86

Nov 5, 2014
Hi All,
Would like to ask about Morden immigration.
1) Do we really need to include the settlement funds in submitting the application form?
2) if PR approve, how many years need to stay in Morden before you can transfer to any place ?
Hi Frankoy_ece,

For question number 1, yes you need to include your settlement funds upon submission.

For question number 2, there is really no law in Canada that restrict any PR or Citizen to move to another province. But having said, I strongly discourage you to do that. In my own opinion, Morden has a very limited cap for immigrants per year which is 50 families. The selection process is not easy of getting the right people and it is unfair on their part to use this pathway for individual’s benefit and career progression. In return of the opportunity that they had given to us which js the nomination, we should better use our skills to contribute to their lovely city to grow and be sustainable in the future.

However, back to your question, there is really no law that restricts immigrants to move to another province. Just my piece of advice and opinion.

baps31

Aug 24, 2017
Hi Tersna,

I believe you can send your application too to that address you gave and that will go directly to shelly voth, the immigration officer of Morden but we sent our application to info@mordenimmigration.com and in few hours we received a reply stating that our application was received and turnaround time of the review of our application is stated there. You should be receiving an acknowledgement that they have received your application within the next few hours or the next day. It states there if they will further review your application or if you are not qualified. Hope this helps ;)
Hi Ellabear,
With assistant of yours and other people post I finally about to apply. Just want to be clear on below points in term of sending application.
  • Which email address to sent?
  • What subject line I should put ?
  • Is any specific things to draft while sending email ?
Kindly reply.

baps31

Aug 24, 2017
Hi Ellabear,
With assistant of yours and other people post I finally about to apply. Just want to be clear on below points in term of sending application.
  • Which email address to sent?
  • What subject line I should put ?
  • Is any specific things to draft while sending email ?
Kindly reply.
jerwin,

Please assist the quoted...

PMorden

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Any one who has recently completed Morden EV and interview please share your timeline
Also noticed that no more ITA given after MPNP interview they tell you will get email after 2-3 weeks
Any one got ITA recently pls share

My timeline
EV 04 Oct -11 Oct 17
Interview - 10 Oct 17
ITA - waiting

baps31

Aug 24, 2017
Any one who has recently completed Morden EV and interview please share your timeline
Also noticed that no more ITA given after MPNP interview they tell you will get email after 2-3 weeks
Any one got ITA recently pls share

My timeline
EV 04 Oct -11 Oct 17
Interview - 10 Oct 17
ITA - waiting
Hi PMoorden.

I had applied on 10th Oct.

Can you please share me details about your Skype interview , i.e what they ask in interview ?

also your timeline when you first applied ?

It will really helpful to me.

Thanks in advance.

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi all,

I am new to this thread and interested in MPNP through Mordern Immigration.

I am an IT professional with 5 years of experience in Front End Development ( NOC A 2175 maybe ).
My ECA is in progress.
I know that my profession is not in the demand list of mordern immigration website.

my IELTS is
L : 6
R : 5.5
W : 5.5
S : 6

i have send email through mordern immigration website but i got the same auto reply thrice.
Is there anyone who can guide me properly about which stream will be good for me.