+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

hazel de Leon

May 10, 2017
hi jerwin, who is ms. shelly? how did u start your application? i really want to try morden but i dont know how will i start or if i am eligible to apply before i will start gathering requirements. hope you can share your knowledge regarding my inquiry... thank you and all the best.

By the way, i am from the Philippines.

jerwin

Aug 15, 2017
hi jerwin, who is ms. shelly? how did u start your application? i really want to try morden but i dont know how will i start or if i am eligible to apply before i will start gathering requirements. hope you can share your knowledge regarding my inquiry... thank you and all the best.

By the way, i am from the Philippines.

Hello! Hazel,

Good day!

Ms. Shelly is the Immigration Coordinator - City of Morden.

I am still doing my application and also searching / gathering information for the next step that I will do for my application. As of now, below is my application process:
  • May 27, 2017 - submitted my application
  • June 22, 2017 - got an email (skype interview schedule)
  • July 20, 2017 - Skype interview
  • Aug 01, 2017 - got an email (requesting for Scan of degree or certificate & Transcript from post secondary education)
  • Aug 16, 2017 - got an email (requesting for Scan of a letter from employer stating how long I have worked, my duties, and number of hours per week)
  • Aug 30, 2017 - received invitation letter for EV
  • And now I am gathering information how to get visa for exploratory visit.
I hope that we can do it with confident & trust in God, just try our very best to make it happen. Good luck and may the good force be with us.
"The best preparation for tomorrow is doing our best today"

Eligibility:

In order to qualify you MUST:
  • Be between the ages of 21 and 45
  • Have no other connection to other parts of Canada (i.e. through friends, relatives or previous employment or education)
  • Have completed a post-secondary education or training program of at least one year duration, for which you received a diploma, certificate, or degree
  • At least two years of full-time work experience in the past five years
  • A General IELTS test with a minimum score of 5 in EACH band
  • Have the genuine intention and ability to economically establish and settle in Morden
  • Have settlement funds as required by MPNP ($10,000 for the Principal Applicant and $2,000 for each dependent). This is in addition to any funds needed for exploratory visits expenses.
  • Fall within one of our targeted occupations
Application Process:

Step 1: Determine whether you qualify for our program
Step 2: Apply
Step 3: If you are chosen for MCDII, you will be given an invitation to come for an exploratory visit
Step 4: During your exploratory visit, you will research Morden and prepare for your interview with an MPNP officer at the end of your visit.
Step 5: If after the interview with the MPNP officer, he/she deems you a good fit for MCDII and MPNP, you will be given an invitation to apply for

MPNP.
Step 6: You can apply online for MPNP. This is usually done after you return home from your exploratory visit.
Step 7: If, after you are reviewed by MPNP, it is determined that you meet all minimum qualifications of MPNP, you will be given a Nomination Letter from the MPNP.
Step 8: Using this Nomination Letter, apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada as a Provincial Nominee.
Step 9: Citizenship and Immigration Canada will do further review, including medicals and criminal record checks.
Step 10: Once you receive your Permanent Residence Visas, you can make arrangements for you and your family to move to Morden.

What you will need to apply:
  • Application form
  • C.V. or resume for the principal applicant and spouse
  • Copy of passport
  • IELTS result
  • Proof of Settlement Funds (Scan of bank statement and/or property estimation.)
You can check the application process below link
https://www.mordenimmigration.com/mpnp-sw-application-process

Thank you and God Bless.:)

hazel de Leon

May 10, 2017
Hello Jerwin,

Thank you for your immediate response and detailed information regarding criteria/qualifications about morden immigration. How can i get in touch with Ms. Shelly? Would it be possible to inquire to her through email because i have couple of questions/clarifications in mind that i want to be enlighten before starting to gather the requirements or can i submit application even i dont have still IELTS. I haven't take ielts yet coz i am not sure if i am eligible.

Thank you for your guidance.

Regards and God Bless.

Hazel

Reactions: laminehsi²

hazel de Leon

May 10, 2017
Hi everyone, i am married to a permanent resident in Canada. I had spousal application when i was in Canada but it was refused. I am here in Philippines right now and trying to apply morden immigration, would this be a problem?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone, i am married to a permanent resident in Canada. I had spousal application when i was in Canada but it was refused. I am here in Philippines right now and trying to apply morden immigration, would this be a problem?
Your husband would need to be living in Morden.

hazel de Leon

May 10, 2017
hi scylla,

thank you for sharing your thoughts. If so, this is not going to be spousal sponsorship right, because the first attempt was already refused. My husband just recently moved to Ontario, he is not yet settled there. Im planning to apply through morden so we can be reunited again, he can move to morden with me if my application will be successful.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hi scylla,

thank you for sharing your thoughts. If so, this is not going to be spousal sponsorship right, because the first attempt was already refused. My husband just recently moved to Ontario, he is not yet settled there. Im planning to apply through morden so we can be reunited again, he can move to morden with me if my application will be successful.
You cannot apply through Morden. Your husband is living in Ontario. If you try to apply through Morden - you will be automatically refused. One of the main requirements of the Morden program is that you don't have family members living elsewhere in Canada. You have a husband living in Ontario - so you do not meet this requirement.

He would need to move to Morden NOW and establish himself there NOW in order for you to be able to apply through the Morden program.

hazel de Leon

May 10, 2017
Really? i understand now scylla... this is the same advice of my friend that if my husband is in manitoba i can apply MPNP because manitoba has program such this for a family. thank you very much for your response

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
hi! Ellabear!

I received invitation letter from Ms. Shelly yesterday. I just want to know how long is the process for tourist visa?
In her email stated 'Exploratory visits will not be available from December 15, 2017 – January 12, 2018.'

Thank you. :)

my updated timeline:

May 27, 2017 - dropped application
June 22, 2017 - got an email From Ms. Shelly Voth
July 20, 2017 - Skype interview
Aug 01, 2017 - got an email (requesting for Scan of degree or certificate & Transcript from post secondary education)
Aug 16, 2017 - got an email (requesting for Scan of a letter from employer stating how long I have worked, my duties, and number of hours per week)
Aug 30, 2017 - received invitation letter for EV

Hi Jerwin! Im not really sure about the tourist visa because our EV is waived.

jerwin

Aug 15, 2017
Thank you Ellabear

just want to ask some questions about exploratory visit

1. What is the important things do i need to do when i got there?
2. What about first up to the last day activities?
3. What are the important things/belongings that i must bring there?
4. How about MPNP interview, about there questions, is it more about employment and family? How can i prepare about interview?

Thank you again for your info about my previous questions, hoping for your kind and productive response about my questions regarding exploratory visit.

God bless.
:)

baps31

Aug 24, 2017
hi! Ellabear!

I received invitation letter from Ms. Shelly yesterday. I just want to know how long is the process for tourist visa?
In her email stated 'Exploratory visits will not be available from December 15, 2017 – January 12, 2018.'

Thank you. :)

my updated timeline:

May 27, 2017 - dropped application
June 22, 2017 - got an email From Ms. Shelly Voth
July 20, 2017 - Skype interview
Aug 01, 2017 - got an email (requesting for Scan of degree or certificate & Transcript from post secondary education)
Aug 16, 2017 - got an email (requesting for Scan of a letter from employer stating how long I have worked, my duties, and number of hours per week)
Aug 30, 2017 - received invitation letter for EV
Congratulation Jerwin,

I wish you make it to Morden very Soon.

I need you assistant regarding application. My all documents are ready but I am still bit confused on some formalities.
(1) First of all Funds, Does is it have to have 10,000 $ CAD in your account while you send application to them ?
(2) Which email address , where I have to drop my application?
(3) While sending application, is there any specific format ?

I will highly appreciate your guidance from your own experience. I want to follow exactly on your foot step.

Thanks,

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Thank you Ellabear

just want to ask some questions about exploratory visit

1. What is the important things do i need to do when i got there?
2. What about first up to the last day activities?
3. What are the important things/belongings that i must bring there?
4. How about MPNP interview, about there questions, is it more about employment and family? How can i prepare about interview?

Thank you again for your info about my previous questions, hoping for your kind and productive response about my questions regarding exploratory visit.

God bless.
:)
I really apologize Jerwin but I really don't have idea regarding EV or what to do there because our EV was waived. But one thing is for sure, while you are in Morden,, do research about Morden as much as you can. Explore Morden, socialize with people there, visit their schools, hospitals, grocery stores etc. See how they do things there. With regards to MPNP interview, just be yourself. We felt nervous too but just keep on mind that you have to be positive along the way and just think that you are just talking to a friend and smile. We showed our pure intention about staying in Morden and settle there. Good luck on your tourist visa! let me know if you have it! :)

Reactions: adds.17

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Really? i understand now scylla... this is the same advice of my friend that if my husband is in manitoba i can apply MPNP because manitoba has program such this for a family. thank you very much for your response

Hello Hazel,

You cannot apply to Morden if you have friends, relatives, family in any part of Canada. It would be much easier for you to be a permanent resident if you said that you have a husband settled in Ontario or Manitoba.

Reactions: adds.17

hazel de Leon

May 10, 2017
Hi Ellabear,

I worked before in Calgary, Alberta for 2 year's at Tim Horton's as food counter attendant that was in 2013-2015. Definitely i'll meet and have friends in Calgary. My contract has ended already and i am planning to come back to live and work in Canada thru Morden Program.

Meaning to say it will affect my intention of applying to Morden because i have Canadian worked experienced and is it the program itself only for those non-canadian job experience?

I am really confused. What i understand with NO CONNECTIONS ANYWHERE IN CANADA is that i am not currently working/studying anywhere in Canada, no on going application in CIC that is on process, i am outside Canada when applying.

Kindly please enlighten me more. Thank you for your time.

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Hi Ellabear,

I worked before in Calgary, Alberta for 2 year's at Tim Horton's as food counter attendant that was in 2013-2015. Definitely i'll meet and have friends in Calgary. My contract has ended already and i am planning to come back to live and work in Canada thru Morden Program.

Meaning to say it will affect my intention of applying to Morden because i have Canadian worked experienced and is it the program itself only for those non-canadian job experience?

I am really confused. What i understand with NO CONNECTIONS ANYWHERE IN CANADA is that i am not currently working/studying anywhere in Canada, no on going application in CIC that is on process, i am outside Canada when applying.

Kindly please enlighten me more. Thank you for your time.

Hello Hazel, you are correct. You should not have any connections in any part of canada even friends. Morden are for those who dont have any connections, friends, relatives in any part of canada.