Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
hi! Ellabear, i've got an email requesting for my Certificates & Transcript of records, i just want to know what is the next step?

Hello Jerwin! Im not familiar with their new process but during our time. We received an interview schedule thru email and then after the interview. We have to wait for a week if we are going to be invited for EV. No certificates etc. were asked yet

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
My timeline:
May 3 2017-dropped application
May 7, 2017- got an email From Ms Shelly Voth
May 27,2017- Skype interview
June 14,2017- got an email For EV
July 3, 2017- applied For Visitors Visa
July 25-waiting today For the result
Hello Jaevic! Did you have your EV already?

mama800

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hi All,

I need your help or advise. My brother as sent his EOI for MPNP since Jan and there has not been any draw under the regular draw expect for the strategic initiative, his score is 569. Am thinking of applying through the Morden program but since I live in Winnipeg as his sibling would that disqualify me and his occupation is a financial analyst. Your inputs is much appreciated thanks.

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Hi All,

I need your help or advise. My brother as sent his EOI for MPNP since Jan and there has not been any draw under the regular draw expect for the strategic initiative, his score is 569. Am thinking of applying through the Morden program but since I live in Winnipeg as his sibling would that disqualify me and his occupation is a financial analyst. Your inputs is much appreciated thanks.

Hello Mama08! You cannot apply to Morden if you have friends or relatives in any part of Canada

jerwin

Aug 15, 2017
hello! Ellabear, i've got an email again requesting another documents about company letter stating my work responsibilities, number of working hours? Thank you again for the reply.

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
hello! Ellabear, i've got an email again requesting another documents about company letter stating my work responsibilities, number of working hours? Thank you again for the reply.

Hello Jerwin! are you in MPNP process? are you waiting for CON?

baps31

Aug 24, 2017
Hi Ellabear , Kindly guide about Funds ;I means how much fund one should show ? and The fund statement history should be how old ?
Please share your own experience.

Reactions: laminehsi²

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Hi Ellabear , Kindly guide about Funds ;I means how much fund one should show ? and The fund statement history should be how old ?
Please share your own experience.

Hello baps31! there is a requirement of 10,000 CAD for the principal applicant and then 2,000 CAD for each accompanying dependent. Funds should be within 6 months but it is better if you could show bank statement within the last 3 months

jerwin

Aug 15, 2017
Good day Ellabear! below is the email that i received from Ms. Shelly. And I already submit it but i don't know if she received it already because until now there is no reply from her. Thank you.

(this is the email from Ms. Shelly)
Hi Jerwin,
Before making a decision on your application to Morden’s Community Driven Immigration Initiative, could you please send us a scan of a letter from your employer stating how long you have worked there, your duties, and number of hours per week. Please ensure that this letter is on company letter head including contact information. Thanks!

baps31

Aug 24, 2017
Good day Ellabear! below is the email that i received from Ms. Shelly. And I already submit it but i don't know if she received it already because until now there is no reply from her. Thank you.

(this is the email from Ms. Shelly)
Hi Jerwin,
Before making a decision on your application to Morden’s Community Driven Immigration Initiative, could you please send us a scan of a letter from your employer stating how long you have worked there, your duties, and number of hours per week. Please ensure that this letter is on company letter head including contact information. Thanks!

Hello Jerwin, Will you please share your timeline of application ?
also update once you get reply for above.

jerwin

Aug 15, 2017
hi! Ellabear!

I received invitation letter from Ms. Shelly yesterday. I just want to know how long is the process for tourist visa?
In her email stated
'Exploratory visits will not be available from December 15, 2017 – January 12, 2018.'

Thank you. :)

my updated timeline:

May 27, 2017 - dropped application
June 22, 2017 - got an email From Ms. Shelly Voth
July 20, 2017 - Skype interview
Aug 01, 2017 - got an email (requesting for Scan of degree or certificate & Transcript from post secondary education)
Aug 16, 2017 - got an email (requesting for Scan of a letter from employer stating how long I have worked, my duties, and number of hours per week)
Aug 30, 2017 - received invitation letter for EV

Last edited:

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
tnx Ellabear!

here is my timeline:

Aug 01, 2017 - got an email (requesting for Scan of degree or certificate & Transcript from post secondary education)
Aug 16, 2017 - got an email (requesting for Scan of a letter from employer stating how long I have worked, my duties, and number of hours per week)

Now still waiting for the reply from Ms. Shelly Voth.

Just wait for her reply.. I hope your get your Exploratory Visit soon :)

jerwin

Aug 15, 2017
hi! Ellabear!

I received invitation letter from Ms. Shelly yesterday. I just want to know how long is the process for tourist visa?
In her email stated 'Exploratory visits will not be available from December 15, 2017 – January 12, 2018.'

Thank you. :)

my updated timeline:

Aug 30, 2017 - received invitation letter for EV

hazel de Leon

May 10, 2017
Hello everyone, i would like to try applying under the program of morden immigration. i have 12 year's of experience in Food and Beverage industry. Along with that i worked as Food Service Supervisor for 9 year's. Is my profession that i have falls on one of the skilled jobs (Restaurant/Hospitality) that morden in-demand jobs are requiring? i saw in the site morden immigration.com
  • Entry level manufacturing (assembly, simple machine operation),

• Painting (machine spray of furniture or vehicles),

• Restaurant service (especially fast food)

• Welding
Thank you in advance for anyone who has knowledge and help me enlighten in my inquiry.

Reactions: adds.17