+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error in COPR

apartfind

Sep 24, 2013
Thanks ceeram and others. It's a relief.
My husbands eye color is also incorrect. So was really worried.
Though in biodata we gave correct. The officer picked up height from biodata and eye color from our application package.

But he was really really fast and concerned vo.

ceeram said:
hello apartfind,

here is the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob545-mod.asp

hope it helps

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
13-09-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
ceeram said:
hi devs,

Actually don't worry. You can get it fixed at the POE. there is an Operational manual update on December 30th which states that the corrections can be done at the border officer with the passport being given the precedence for evidence of the correct information. It is OP548 i think so dont worry and when you land let the officer know without fail.
Can this be done at Immigration office in the city? I am not planning to go to border rather take appointment at city immigration office.

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
13-09-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
Any information or suggestion guys?

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hello,
I got my COPR today with my marital status incorrectly mentioned as 'Married'. I'm a divorcee and had mentioned it clearly in my application for FSW-Outland PR. Had attached the divorce decree dated July 28, 2016 too. Date of COPR - September 14, 2017. Should I have it corrected by sending the original divorce decree's copy? The visa stamped on my passport also clearly states 'Admit one person'. Kindly advise. Thank you.

subhapriya

Oct 5, 2017
Hello, I have the same problem too. Even my married status is mentioned as Married when i clearly gave my Divorced status. what have you done about this.i am waiting for an email from them. have you taken any steps?
Hello,
I got my COPR today with my marital status incorrectly mentioned as 'Married'. I'm a divorcee and had mentioned it clearly in my application for FSW-Outland PR. Had attached the divorce decree dated July 28, 2016 too. Date of COPR - September 14, 2017. Should I have it corrected by sending the original divorce decree's copy? The visa stamped on my passport also clearly states 'Admit one person'. Kindly advise. Thank you.

anupamar89

Jul 28, 2017
Hi

I got my and my husband's COPR today. In both of them, my husband's dob is wrong.. What shuld i do.. Please help

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hi

I got my and my husband's COPR today. In both of them, my husband's dob is wrong.. What shuld i do.. Please help
If your visa was stamped by New Delhi visa office, then raise a Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) in the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
They will get back to you in 28-30 days. Additionally, send a detailed email describing the issue to
DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca (email id is in lower case only). Mention the full name of you and your spouse, correct DoB for both of you, and the Unique Client ID (UCI) for both of you. Patiently wait to receive their email response similar to your PPR email. Once you get the response, print the email, the passports and COPR of all applicants from the family, along with 2 photographs again (same format as submitted initially) to VFS office.

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
If your visa is expiring soon n if you need to land there within the next 30 days, then mark URGENT on your email. Don't worry. It will get fixed. This is common. You will have to pay for the visa stamping and courier fees again like last time even when it's not your mistake

anupamar89

Jul 28, 2017
I have send a mail Like this.. Whether this will be fine.

Hi,
I have received mine and my spouse's COPR. But in both, mine and my spouse's COPR DoB of my spouse is written wrong. Also in his visa the dob is wrong.
How can i rectify this issue.

My deadline for POE is March 20th.

Please find below the correct details.
full name -
Full name of spouse -
correct DoB of Anupama -
Correct DoB of Sreekumar -
Application number -
Unique Client ID (UCI) of Anupama -
Unique Client ID (UCI) of Sreekumar -
Thanks,
Anupama Rajeswary

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
I have send a mail Like this.. Whether this will be fine.

Hi,
I have received mine and my spouse's COPR. But in both, mine and my spouse's COPR DoB of my spouse is written wrong. Also in his visa the dob is wrong.
How can i rectify this issue.

My deadline for POE is March 20th.

Please find below the correct details.
full name -
Full name of spouse -
correct DoB of Anupama -
Correct DoB of Sreekumar -
Application number -
Unique Client ID (UCI) of Anupama -
Unique Client ID (UCI) of Sreekumar -
Thanks,
Anupama Rajeswary