App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Folks.. the problem is... I wrote the two jobs in EE profile and after I got ITA they appeared in work history...

Ppl say that I cant remove the parttime job from the work history which has different Noc btw.. they say I also cant change the working hrs I wrote as 56 in the fulltime job in which I counted rest hrs as work hrs.. Is that true?

My employer sent me the letter today and he wrote 56 per week as I asked... is that fine? I counted from (8 am to 5.20 pm)*6 days.. that is all I did... The issue is that I am trying to refrain from changing what was mentioned in EE profile... but at the same time worried about the long mentioned hrs...
just edit what you have now in the work history.. you can do whatever you want/change whatever you want so long as:

1- it doesn't change your score for which you've been invited

2- It's conformant with the supporting documents you submit.

so: if it says 56 hrs.. write 56 hrs - don't go into details about rest/work hours.. keep it simple

Reactions: DBOR

M.Gouda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hi all,

I currently study in Canada and got ITA... Now I dont have a PCC... I have the option to go for a vacation (about 1 month) to Egypt and get PCC there (which I like).

Is this fine? ppl are saying some ppl got rejected as PCC issued before leaving the country!!!

Appreciated...

M.Gouda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
just edit what you have now in the work history.. you can do whatever you want/change whatever you want so long as:

1- it doesn't change your score for which you've been invited

2- It's conformant with the supporting documents you submit.

so: if it says 56 hrs.. write 56 hrs - don't go into details about rest/work hours.. keep it simple
Long hours doesnt have any impact on your applications what you have to makesure of is that any change you want to make wont affect your overall score and you can always explain any change you make in your loe in detail and you will be fine
Regala,

I currently study in Canada and got ITA... Now I dont have a PCC... I have the option to go for a vacation (about 1 month) to Egypt and get PCC there (which I like).

Is this fine? ppl are saying some ppl got rejected as PCC issued before leaving the country!!!

Appreciated...

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Regala,

Appreciated...
Better to issue pcc after you leave

Reactions: M.Gouda

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Regala,

Appreciated...
perfectly fine

Reactions: AFUA2017 and DBOR

MemMoh

May 23, 2017
Hello people of Egypt! I'm glad I found this thread. So I have two questions. The list of documents to upload that came up includes national ID for the principle applicant (me) and not for my husband. Where did you get it translated? I'm translating PCCs at ICU. They said they'll staple the original PCC to the translation and will stamp on the stapled part (to proof that this is the document they translated). What should i do with the ID? Should I give them a photocopy?

Another question... I took two different positions in a one organization so I logged them as two different employment in the application. Consequently, the document list shows 2 different places to upload the employment record. I was planning to ask my manager to write one letter including all the details required for the two positions. So in this case, shall I do this and then upload the same letter to show proof for the two positions? Or shall I ask her to write 2 different letters for me?

Thank you!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Hello people of Egypt! I'm glad I found this thread. So I have two questions. The list of documents to upload that came up includes national ID for the principle applicant (me) and not for my husband. Where did you get it translated? I'm translating PCCs at ICU. They said they'll staple the original PCC to the translation and will stamp on the stapled part (to proof that this is the document they translated). What should i do with the ID? Should I give them a photocopy?

Another question... I took two different positions in a one organization so I logged them as two different employment in the application. Consequently, the document list shows 2 different places to upload the employment record. I was planning to ask my manager to write one letter including all the details required for the two positions. So in this case, shall I do this and then upload the same letter to show proof for the two positions? Or shall I ask her to write 2 different letters for me?

Thank you!
1- go back in the questionnaire and remove your ID entry, it won't ask you for ID

translate the PCC at the ministry of justice - don't use commercial office

2- upload the same letter twice

mikooo

Feb 27, 2017
hi all..i have 2 questions:
1- I am applying for ontario nomination program and they said that (If you are applying from outside Ontario, the translation can be completed by any translator. However, the translation must be notarized.) ..what they mean by notarized ...to be affidavit or something else..I have read a lot about that but i really dont understand i translated my and my uncle birth certificate with a certified translator here in alexandria .
2- the national bank of egypt gave me a bank statement but part of it is in english and the other part is in arabic!!!! my name is in arabic also despite they said it is english statement..is that okay or should I translate it
thanks in advance

GHSIH

May 7, 2016
hi all..i have 2 questions:
1- I am applying for ontario nomination program and they said that (If you are applying from outside Ontario, the translation can be completed by any translator. However, the translation must be notarized.) ..what they mean by notarized ...to be affidavit or something else..I have read a lot about that but i really dont understand i translated my and my uncle birth certificate with a certified translator here in alexandria .
2- the national bank of egypt gave me a bank statement but part of it is in english and the other part is in arabic!!!! my name is in arabic also despite they said it is english statement..is that okay or should I translate it
thanks in advance
notarization means that the translator must belong to a thing called notary public which makes only some translators valid for use.
I used one of them for my application.

regarding the bank statement it's simple, try to get one in English. if you can't then translate it if you want to.
it's obvious what they're asking for so unless someone had a previous experience in which they gave an exception, I suggest providing the right documents.

mikooo

Feb 27, 2017
notarization means that the translator must belong to a thing called notary public which makes only some translators valid for use.
I used one of them for my application.

regarding the bank statement it's simple, try to get one in English. if you can't then translate it if you want to.
it's obvious what they're asking for so unless someone had a previous experience in which they gave an exception, I suggest providing the right documents.
could u tell me which one u used for example?...is notary puplic means some thing like الشهر العقارى؟

GHSIH

May 7, 2016
could u tell me which one u used for example?...is notary puplic means some thing like الشهر العقارى؟
no sir, from what I understand he/she is someone who is legally trusted somehow (maybe they make an oath) to verify the authenticity of the document, they attach an affidavit that somehow says اطلعنا على الأصل و ال copies are genuine or something like that.

the one I used is an ordinary translation office in shehab Street, mohandessin- Cairo called UCI. check their website it mentions the notary public thing.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Maged are u sure about this.. is it fine to get pcc from home?

I have seen some threads about rejections due to issue date of pcc before leaving the country!

Thanks so much
not applicable to Egypt.. don't worry

Reactions: AFUA2017 and DBOR