6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Reactions: DBOR

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
@maged and wolvrine
So what should I do now?... should I reject the ITA.. or just leave it the way it is and submit :(

The letter for the full-time shows 56 which includes the rest hrs :((... the part time is during the same period with 20 hrs per week...

Should it be fine??...

Last edited:

sal_g

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Hello Everyone! Masaa' El Kher

i would appreciate helping me out to get over the my worry by answering these questions please!

1- proof of funds is under my husband's name and i am the main applicant. we are arranging an affidavit and will get it notarized be notary public to self declare that i can use these funds for immigration. is that ok ?

2- we changed his noc code in work experience after ITA as it was incorrect when we fil out forms in EE stage. now will that be considered misinterpretation or it's fine since we don't claim any point for it?

3- i could manage get a reference letter from my part time job company that i couldn't get before ITA. no i can add it or not? my full tome job is 3 years bt the part time job company is quite well known if VO wants to contact previous employers i thought it would make a difference unlike my full time job company? or it doesn't matter?

PLEASE HELP!

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Should I ask my employer to write (56 (including 8 rest hrs)) to fix this?
I'm not sure about your part time jobs but all i know is that you're required to mention the number of working hours for all your jobs. Forget about the rest hours.

Somebody posted something about working part-time and full-time during the same period, so try searching the forum. I'll try and find it for you as well.

Last edited:

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
@maged and wolvrine
So what should I do now?... should I reject the ITA.. or just leave it the way it is and submit :(

The letter for the full-time shows 56 which includes the rest hrs :((... the part time is during the same period with 20 hrs per week...

Should it be fine??...
I dont understand what you mean by rest hours,in your work experience you only write down the work experience that you are claiming points for so for example if you worked in 4 jobs and you are claiming points for only 3 you will write those 3 in your work history and all the 4 jobs in personal history,you are only required to provide experience letters according to cic format only for the jobs that you are claiming points for,the rest are mentioned in personal history,in order for you to be eligible for fsw stream you have to have at least one year full time experience so its up to you to include your part time job in your work history or not,hope that helps

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016

i would appreciate helping me out to get over the my worry by answering these questions please!

1- proof of funds is under my husband's name and i am the main applicant. we are arranging an affidavit and will get it notarized be notary public to self declare that i can use these funds for immigration. is that ok ?

Its not favourable that all the funds are from his account but i think its ok as far as he is accompanying you

2- we changed his noc code in work experience after ITA as it was incorrect when we fil out forms in EE stage. now will that be considered misinterpretation or it's fine since we don't claim any point for it?
Its ok but mention that and explain it in your loe

3- i could manage get a reference letter from my part time job company that i couldn't get before ITA. no i can add it or not? my full tome job is 3 years bt the part time job company is quite well known if VO wants to contact previous employers i thought it would make a difference unlike my full time job company? or it doesn't matter?

It doesnt matter but its up to you if you want to include it

PLEASE HELP!
Check my answers under your questions

Reactions: sal_g

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Should I ask my employer to write (56 (including 8 rest hrs)) to fix this?
I don't understand what rest hours has to do with work hours?!

they ask for work hours, that's all

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
You have to mention number of working hours in the letters. I don't understand what you meant by confusing the officer.

I worked 48 hours a week in one of the jobs. It was written in my contract, thus was also written in the experience letter.
confusing the officer by splitting the hours between 2 jobs will only result is considering neither of them as full time

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016

PLEASE HELP!
1- doesn't matter, no need for affidavit nor notarisation, just make your husband write a signed letter that he intends to use his funds in settlement in Canada

2- not important, your husband work doesn't count at all unless he worked in Canada

3- leave anything part time out of your application, it doesn't add any value - you're not applying for a job, you're applying for immigration, don't make things harder than they already are and do not confuse whomever working on your application

good luck

Reactions: DBOR and sal_g

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
confusing the officer by splitting the hours between 2 jobs will only result is considering neither of them as full time

I dont understand what you mean by rest hours,in your work experience you only write down the work experience that you are claiming points for so for example if you worked in 4 jobs and you are claiming points for only 3 you will write those 3 in your work history and all the 4 jobs in personal history,you are only required to provide experience letters according to cic format only for the jobs that you are claiming points for,the rest are mentioned in personal history,in order for you to be eligible for fsw stream you have to have at least one year full time experience so its up to you to include your part time job in your work history or not,hope that helps
I'm not sure about your part time jobs but all i know is that you're required to mention the number of working hours for all your jobs. Forget about the rest hours.

Somebody posted something about working part-time and full-time during the same period, so try searching the forum. I'll try and find it for you as well.
Folks.. the problem is... I wrote the two jobs in EE profile and after I got ITA they appeared in work history...

Ppl say that I cant remove the parttime job from the work history which has different Noc btw.. they say I also cant change the working hrs I wrote as 56 in the fulltime job in which I counted rest hrs as work hrs.. Is that true?

My employer sent me the letter today and he wrote 56 per week as I asked... is that fine? I counted from (8 am to 5.20 pm)*6 days.. that is all I did... The issue is that I am trying to refrain from changing what was mentioned in EE profile... but at the same time worried about the long mentioned hrs...

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Folks.. the problem is... I wrote the two jobs in EE profile and after I got ITA they appeared in work history...

Ppl say that I cant remove the parttime job from the work history which has different Noc btw.. they say I also cant change the working hrs I wrote as 56 in the fulltime job in which I counted rest hrs as work hrs.. Is that true?

My employer sent me the letter today and he wrote 56 per week as I asked... is that fine? I counted from (8 am to 5.20 pm)*6 days.. that is all I did... The issue is that I am trying to refrain from changing what was mentioned in EE profile... but at the same time worried about the long mentioned hrs...
Long hours doesnt have any impact on your applications what you have to makesure of is that any change you want to make wont affect your overall score and you can always explain any change you make in your loe in detail and you will be fine