+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE- CEC applicant june 2017

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
applied ppr on 15 june.
what will be the processing time for cec application for inland.
thanks
I am also waiting. Applied on 12 June.

Qualified both for FSW/CEC with score 410 possibility to increase 425 next month.

Inland from Montreal.

Do you think Quebec experience will be counted towards CEC?

rnag

Jun 24, 2017
Applied on 2nd June, 2017.

No progress yet.

Still Waiting for Medical Approval.
It should take 4 weeks to get your medicals updated, so most probably end this month or beginning of July there should be an update. They seem to be quiet for now

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
is there any spreadsheet we can add ourselves and see the movement of applications?

Reactions: Tomi2

ramesh_vish

Mar 22, 2017
Can someone help me with the flow after AOR is received?

From this thread (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-aor-2017.496506/page-28#post-6155371), it looks like some folks have received the Medical results. It is a bit confusing for me? I did an upfront medical and submitted a proof along with my application. Does a medical pass mean that CIC has reviewed the Upfront Medical Exam results and

This is my account status:

Code:
Review of medical results : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
If the medical results have passed, what does this message change to?

Thanks,
Ramesh

abi-182

Jul 5, 2017
Can someone help me with the flow after AOR is received?

From this thread (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-aor-2017.496506/page-28#post-6155371), it looks like some folks have received the Medical results. It is a bit confusing for me? I did an upfront medical and submitted a proof along with my application. Does a medical pass mean that CIC has reviewed the Upfront Medical Exam results and

This is my account status:

Code:
Review of medical results : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
If the medical results have passed, what does this message change to?

Thanks,
Ramesh

It changes to 'You passed the medical exam.'

N00shD

Dec 19, 2016
Hi Friends,

I probably will have my ITA in the next Draw. I was wondering what is the average time from submitting the docs until I get my PR? I am going to apply through CEC. Thanks

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Hi Friends,

I probably will have my ITA in the next Draw. I was wondering what is the average time from submitting the docs until I get my PR? I am going to apply through CEC. Thanks
PPR is taking approximately 4 months from AOR

amol1717

Aug 24, 2017
can anyone tell me , after how many days of medical passed , do we get passport request. i have applied on 2 june 2017

Application status = We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or
if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility =We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help

Review of medical results= You passed the medical exam. Help

Review of additional documents= The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview.= We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics= We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background =check Your application is in progress.
We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision =Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.