+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education assessment

riciamsc

Jun 23, 2017
Good day,

I recently got my University degree assessed by ICAS and it was equivalent to a Canadian University degree. I was advised that my ACCA accounting certification is not required to be assessed as well. Since then I have also achieved the Certified Fraud Examiner's (CFE) designation.

Can anyone tell me whether or not I need to have both my ACCA and CFE assessed by ICAS as these professional certificates are International designations?

Anyone have any similar experiences?

Thank you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Good day,

I recently got my University degree assessed by ICAS and it was equivalent to a Canadian University degree. I was advised that my ACCA accounting certification is not required to be assessed as well. Since then I have also achieved the Certified Fraud Examiner's (CFE) designation.

Can anyone tell me whether or not I need to have both my ACCA and CFE assessed by ICAS as these professional certificates are International designations?

Anyone have any similar experiences?

Thank you.

These are professional designations, not educational. No evaluating agency will issue you an ECA for them.

gaurav gupta

Aug 23, 2010
Hello,

I was looking to evaluate my bachelors' and Master's from Punjab university evaluated from WES. Can any body suggest how I can obtain/apply for mark sheets from Punjab university. I am in Canada right now. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.