ECA

saurabhmaloo

Jul 30, 2014
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have three doubts regarding the ECA,

1. Which body should you use to apply out of these three
Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
World Education Services
2. I am a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA Equivalent in India) and Bachelor of Commerce prior to that. For the purpose of attestation from the University, do i need to also get my Higher and Senior Secondary marksheets attested by the board of only the PGDM and BCom degrees would be enough.

3. Can i get the attestation in an officially sealed envelop and send it along with my set of documents or all of these will have to be sent seperately by the Institute/University.

Many thanks for the help in advance.

Saurabh..

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saurabhmaloo said:
I have three doubts regarding the ECA,

1. Which body should you use to apply out of these three
Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
World Education Services
2. I am a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA Equivalent in India) and Bachelor of Commerce prior to that. For the purpose of attestation from the University, do i need to also get my Higher and Senior Secondary marksheets attested by the board of only the PGDM and BCom degrees would be enough.

3. Can i get the attestation in an officially sealed envelop and send it along with my set of documents or all of these will have to be sent seperately by the Institute/University.

Saurabh..
1. Univrsty of tornto is a bit expensive.
2. Icas is cheaper and simple as they dont require ssc, hsc documnts but they will take 2 months.
3. Wes is most popular and faster but they require ssc, hsc documents in sealed envelops alongwith graduation degrees and transcripts...
Also read their countrty specific requirements on their sites

saurabhmaloo

Jul 30, 2014
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks very much fo the info.

I applied to my Unniv for verification of my documents, but my Unniv denied to fill the form give by WES. They will do verification in their own format and put it inside the sealed evelope.

Will that be alright? This is Univversity of Mumbai.

Thanks

saurabhmaloo

Jul 30, 2014
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also,

for Unniv of Mumbai they say this..

"Specific Instructions for University of Mumbai awarded Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Commerce degrees. For the degrees listed above, you may submit marks sheets that have been issued and attested by the college you attended for the first two years of study. Marks sheets for the third year must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai. For all other degrees earned through the University of Mumbai, marks sheets for all years of study must be issued and attested by the university and not the college you attended."

Will that be ok if I do not get the college market sheets attested.

regards

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saurabhmaloo said:

I applied to my Unniv for verification of my documents, but my Unniv denied to fill the form give by WES. They will do verification in their own format and put it inside the sealed evelope.

Thanks
sorry i cant comment on this as i m from pakistan and here we have higher education commission for verification of degrees...may be some indian can guide u better

venkstar

Aug 3, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
Nomination.....
NA
saurabhmaloo said:

Thanks
Hello Saurabh,

When you say the University denied to fill in the form given by WES are you referring to the WES Request Form ?

Also, how did you manage this for First and Second Year ? Did you go to college and get your marksheets attested by the college ? If so, did they give it in a sealed envelope to be given to WES ?

Thanks

Venkatesh

hardworkpays

May 8, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC charged 25-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER-22-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
saudkhan418 said:
1. Univrsty of tornto is a bit expensive.
2. Icas is cheaper and simple as they dont require ssc, hsc documnts but they will take 2 months.
3. Wes is most popular and faster but they require ssc, hsc documents in sealed envelops alongwith graduation degrees and transcripts...
Also read their countrty specific requirements on their sites
in case of WES only college marksheets are required.

Fasi

Sep 21, 2014
Dear All
i submitted my documents for ECA reports. My Graduatition degree is accepted but intermediate and secondary certificate is "not accepted"
Please guide me proper way.
1. IBCC atttested my Intermidiate and secondary certificate but they said we dont send directly to WES, u should send yourself.? which i did
2. In WES website, document release form attached in required document , should i send that form too? of if yes then who will sign on that form?
3. Will WES send my "no accepted" document back to me or not? if send me back then how much time it will takes?

plz let me know the proper way.

thanks.

Shaheryar123

Aug 21, 2017
Hi i want to ask a query about my educational credentials equivalance in canada that iam sending for evaluation.I am from Pakistan and its not available in list of countries in free assessment on WES Website although, my institution was available in the authorised institution list on Wes website while i was submitting fee for evaluation and making profile.I had a concern that how my qualification is accepted,kindly check my following qualification and advice.
12 year study Intermediate from Board of intermediate education karachi.
3 year bachelor of science in biochemistry from University of karachi
1 year master of science in biochemistry from University of karachi
2 year MBA degree from Institute of business management.
Kindly advice how will it be evaluated.
Thanks

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Dear All
i submitted my documents for ECA reports. My Graduatition degree is accepted but intermediate and secondary certificate is "not accepted"
Please guide me proper way.
1. IBCC atttested my Intermidiate and secondary certificate but they said we dont send directly to WES, u should send yourself.? which i did
2. In WES website, document release form attached in required document , should i send that form too? of if yes then who will sign on that form?
3. Will WES send my "no accepted" document back to me or not? if send me back then how much time it will takes?

plz let me know the proper way.

thanks.
1- Do you have a college degree? No need to send secondary school information
2- No need but you can send it to your university if they need it (you meant he transcript request)
3- No!! I hope you didn't send any originals!!

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi i want to ask a query about my educational credentials equivalance in canada that iam sending for evaluation.I am from Pakistan and its not available in list of countries in free assessment on WES Website although, my institution was available in the authorised institution list on Wes website while i was submitting fee for evaluation and making profile.I had a concern that how my qualification is accepted,kindly check my following qualification and advice.
12 year study Intermediate from Board of intermediate education karachi.
3 year bachelor of science in biochemistry from University of karachi
1 year master of science in biochemistry from University of karachi
2 year MBA degree from Institute of business management.
Kindly advice how will it be evaluated.
Thanks
No need for secondary school, send your bachelor and master (unless explicitly required)
My university wasn't lister either but was fully recognized.
There are two things you can do, search the forum with your university name see if others were in that case; check out the other institutions besides WES

Sep 30, 2018
hello guys, i want an information regarding ECA. i had done M.Tech in 2013, do i have to send my B.Tech as well for ECA or it is not required.
Earlier i had applied to WES but recently wes denied to evaluate degrees of PTU, Punjab. it wasted my 4 months and i am considering CES or IQAS, kindly suggest one. CES is charging extra 210 Dollar for additional degree means for B.Tech + M.tech they will charge 420 dollar courier charges extra.

Dency Binu

Feb 16, 2021
Hello friends,

I have a doubts regarding the ECA,

I am a staff nurse and Graduated from the H.N. Hospital from Mumbai. For the purpose of attestation from the institution , I sent the CES academic request form + additional certificates and transcripts to H.N. Hospital and they already finalized their process and sent it back to CES 3 weeks back. But at the same time I sent one set of documents including the academic request form to my awarded nursing council which is called Maharashtra Nursing council (MNC) for their attestation. But MNC saying that the form which we submitted was not the correct one. The form that we have shared with MNC is the only form as per my knowledge throughout the process of counter verification in CES.

Therefore, kindly clarify whether we need to get attestation from the awarded / registration council or H.N. Institution attestation is enough for the ECA.

Kindly advice.

Dency

Jackson M

Apr 13, 2021
Hello friends,

I have a doubts regarding the ECA,

I am a staff nurse and Graduated from the H.N. Hospital from Mumbai. For the purpose of attestation from the institution , I sent the CES academic request form + additional certificates and transcripts to H.N. Hospital and they already finalized their process and sent it back to CES 3 weeks back. But at the same time I sent one set of documents including the academic request form to my awarded nursing council which is called Maharashtra Nursing council (MNC) for their attestation. But MNC saying that the form which we submitted was not the correct one. The form that we have shared with MNC is the only form as per my knowledge throughout the process of counter verification in CES.

Therefore, kindly clarify whether we need to get attestation from the awarded / registration council or H.N. Institution attestation is enough for the ECA.

Kindly advice.

Dency

Hello,

Have you received your ECA? Which is the best ECA body to assess paramedical diploma?