+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA without certificate/diploma?

Dayanafer

Jan 28, 2015
Hello everyone,

I arrived in Canada on August 15th and on the 22nd I found out that I passed my last exam and therefore got my bachelor's degree. Now I need an ECA to apply to the PR but I won't have my degree certificate until I come back to my country because they only give it personally. Is it possible to have an ECA done without the degree certificate, just with the academic transcript? Or do they accept other document to replace the certificate?

TIA!!

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hello everyone,

I arrived in Canada on August 15th and on the 22nd I found out that I passed my last exam and therefore got my bachelor's degree. Now I need an ECA to apply to the PR but I won't have my degree certificate until I come back to my country because they only give it personally. Is it possible to have an ECA done without the degree certificate, just with the academic transcript? Or do they accept other document to replace the certificate?

TIA!!
You need to submit either your passing certificate or convocation certificate as proof of completing degree to Wes (along with marksheets off course) . Even if one of this is missing Wes will not complete the evaluation .

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello everyone,

TIA!!
Don't know if it's feasible but since you'll be contacting the university for your transcripts, can't they send you a photocopy of your diploma? That's all WES needs, the photocopy (actual degree scan will be needed for PR)

Dayanafer

Jan 28, 2015
Don't know if it's feasible but since you'll be contacting the university for your transcripts, can't they send you a photocopy of your diploma? That's all WES needs, the photocopy (actual degree scan will be needed for PR)
They don't have the diploma yet, it will be done in at least 7 months. Yes, they are very slow doing things. I've received an email from the U of Toronto and they say that I can apply to the ECA with a letter if confirmation were they state that I've finished the program and other information. I am trying to get that letter from the university but I doubt they do it.
Thank you for your answer

Dayanafer

Jan 28, 2015
You need to submit either your passing certificate or convocation certificate as proof of completing degree to Wes (along with marksheets off course) . Even if one of this is missing Wes will not complete the evaluation .
Thank you for your answer!! I've received an email from the U of Toronto saying that they can do the ECA if I send them a letter of confirmation from the university where I studied.

Ricca

Nov 1, 2012
U of Toronto x WES

Okay by the U of Toronto but do you know abot WES ? ? ?
I have graduated last week...and it will take 01 YEAR for the diploma to be issued.
I do have a letter (CERTIFICATE OF CONCLUSION) mentioning that I finished everything, and that the diploma status is in "Registration Phase".

Does WES assess with it?