Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
My file is at London Visa Office
London visa office is very slow. Many people got PPR in 200+ days. Nothing to worry.

Did you order your GCMS? What do your eligibility and security status show?

Mr Qadri

Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
London visa office is very slow. Many people got PPR in 200+ days. Nothing to worry.

Did you order your GCMS? What do your eligibility and security status show?
I got my gcms notes generated on 23rd Aug saying eligibility passed but security and background not started as on 23rd aug
I will get another set of notes on 6th October, fingers crossed

ast1980

Dec 18, 2016
Hello All,

I got the golden email yesterday 2:12 pm IST - PPR along with the request to pay RFRP yesterday on my MyCIC. To my surprise I got both the request in one single mail.

I managed to pay RFRP on CIC website but couldn't find any empty slot on MyCIC to upload the receipt as requested. Did anyone faced the similar issue. It will be very helpful if someone can advise how they got around this issue.

Further, please share your valuable insight on my queries regarding submitting passport with VFS

- I have 3 to 4 previous passport and so as my wife. Do we need to submit all the passports with VFS along with the current passport
- Can i submit the receipt of RFRP along with passport to VFS since I am unable to upload the same on MyCIC
- Any fees that we need to pay at VFS for passport submission and stamping. If Yes, What is the mode of payment
- Anything else that I missed asking :)

My timelines:

ITA: Jan 25th, 2017
Medical Passed: May 30th, 2017
AOR: March 29th, 2017
IP2: For few months now. Don't remember If I was on IP1. But it did change from NA to IP2
VO: New Delhi
Additional Doc (RCMP): May 29th, 2017
Additional Doc (RCMP) submitted: June 21st, 2017
PPR and RFRP request: Sep 22nd, 2017
RFRP Paid: Sep 22nd, 2017
Passport submission: Will do sometime next week

Wish you all who are waiting the very best.

VRKK

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Hi all, I got my COPR, need to enter Canada before 24/02/2018, but I want to extend visa for 2more months, any idea how do I proceed for it?

Thanks

India2201Canada

Jul 15, 2017
Hi all, I got my COPR, need to enter Canada before 24/02/2018, but I want to extend visa for 2more months, any idea how do I proceed for it?

Thanks
there is no other way around this. u need to enter before the mentioned date... than u have 2 options.
1) land and return back in a week. ur PR Card will be couriered in 2 months at the canadian address which u give at the airport. whoever's address u give, ask them to send that pr card via courier to ur address in India. once u receive it u can fly whenever u want.
2) land and wait for 2 months till ur get PR card and than return.

Reactions: Omidahomie

hellohelp

Jun 2, 2017
Hello All,

I got the golden email yesterday 2:12 pm IST - PPR along with the request to pay RFRP yesterday on my MyCIC. To my surprise I got both the request in one single mail.

I managed to pay RFRP on CIC website but couldn't find any empty slot on MyCIC to upload the receipt as requested. Did anyone faced the similar issue. It will be very helpful if someone can advise how they got around this issue.

Further, please share your valuable insight on my queries regarding submitting passport with VFS

- I have 3 to 4 previous passport and so as my wife. Do we need to submit all the passports with VFS along with the current passport
- Can i submit the receipt of RFRP along with passport to VFS since I am unable to upload the same on MyCIC
- Any fees that we need to pay at VFS for passport submission and stamping. If Yes, What is the mode of payment
- Anything else that I missed asking :)

My timelines:

ITA: Jan 25th, 2017
Medical Passed: May 30th, 2017
AOR: March 29th, 2017
IP2: For few months now. Don't remember If I was on IP1. But it did change from NA to IP2
VO: New Delhi
Additional Doc (RCMP): May 29th, 2017
Additional Doc (RCMP) submitted: June 21st, 2017
PPR and RFRP request: Sep 22nd, 2017
RFRP Paid: Sep 22nd, 2017
Passport submission: Will do sometime next week

Wish you all who are waiting the very best.
I think first email it to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca and make sure to follow their template, I don't have it on the spot but you gotta put your application number on the subject and in the body there are some key information you have to fill out.

Also since your mailing your passport maybe you can include a photocopy of the receipt with your passport withletter of explanation.
Anyways congratulations

ast1980

Dec 18, 2016
I think first email it to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca and make sure to follow their template, I don't have it on the spot but you gotta put your application number on the subject and in the body there are some key information you have to fill out.

Also since your mailing your passport maybe you can include a photocopy of the receipt with your passport withletter of explanation.
Anyways congratulations
Thank you Hellohelp. Since my VO is New Delhi. I did email the receipt to them yesterday. I think i will also try to send copy of receipts along with the Passport

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Finally, my BG changed today from NA to we are processing your BG after long waiting since April 7. Hope this one is IP2 and CIC won't make me to wait further...

Reactions: doge