Feb 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2015
Hi all,
I about to file an immigration application file to Canada. I need your help in recommending a good agent for me. Also it would be great if you can share your bad experiences with any agents, if any, to avoid dealing with such agents.

as you know immigration is an important step in anyone's life/career and i would greatly appreciate any hints or tips you could give me.

Thanks,

neil0919

Sep 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
I am new in this thread, just wondering if you have any experience with Aries International? I actually filed my application with them from April 15, they said that they have already submitted it to CHC/NS, but as of today I haven't received my file number yet.... They promised that I should be receiving my file number within 2 to 3 months from time of submission, but as of now I dont have anything. Im actually scared because Im an Accountant (NOC:1111) and I know that the new rules does not include Accountant anymore. Can anyone please, advise... Thanks.

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
Moe2010 said:
Hi all,
I about to file an immigration application file to Canada. I need your help in recommending a good agent for me. Also it would be great if you can share your bad experiences with any agents, if any, to avoid dealing with such agents.

as you know immigration is an important step in anyone's life/career and i would greatly appreciate any hints or tips you could give me.

Thanks,
I filed my case through a consultant in Canada, Optus immigration (OICS brampton). Had very good experience with them. For contacts, u can find on their website. Total cost to me was CAD 1500.
Ashraf

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi, Neil0919,
According to your file submission your 1st AOR should come maximum by 30th june and suppose if you collect all your documents in 2 months and you can submit up till 30th august and 2nd AOR in 15th October. But you did not get your even first file yet. You must ask them about your case and quote them about the applicants who applied in the same timeline as you got their AOR in june of you are talking about 1st file number!!!

Regards

neil0919 said:
I am new in this thread, just wondering if you have any experience with Aries International? I actually filed my application with them from April 15, they said that they have already submitted it to CHC/NS, but as of today I haven't received my file number yet.... They promised that I should be receiving my file number within 2 to 3 months from time of submission, but as of now I dont have anything. Im actually scared because Im an Accountant (NOC:1111) and I know that the new rules does not include Accountant anymore. Can anyone please, advise... Thanks.