Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
MID 2012
Mr. Optimistic said:
The processing time has increased from 16 months to 20 months.
CIC is saying this time is based on the complete application package.

What is this Complete application package?

Is it the complete documents which we have send and recieved the 2nd AOR.

I am trying to figure out, from when i should start counting this time period.

i send my full documents in August 2010 and received the 2nd AOR in September 2010 ( 20th September 2010 ).

When will my 20 months time period starts?
Probably the processing time start after 2nd AOR.
As they will check the application and documents for completeness and if application is missing any of the items, processing can be delayed.
But check this link as well.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/processing-traitement.aspx

Goal7354

Sep 3, 2010
Hi Folks,
I sent my completed documents via Aramax on 01 Aug 2011 from Dubai, and delivered to 'KRSZWDA Citizenship' on 4th Aug 2011.

Category - FSW1
NOC Code - 1122
Visa Office - Abu Dhabi
IELTS - Included
PCC - Included

I need your advise on my following queries at this time -
1) I see that 336 applications (under NOC 1122) have already been received as on Aug 4 - I would like to know does this number suggests the no. of applications received at their office OR the total number of application duly secreend and OKed by them ? I guess in the later case, does CIC would have informed all these 336 applicants already that their application is received and under process with them ?

2) Since I made fees payment through Bank draft, wherein the bank already debited the money from my account at the time of issuing the draft, how would I know as & when CIC enchases that amount ?

3) what are the next steps for me - when do I get to hear from CIC (on file number or otherwise) ? Do I receive an email or postal letter ?

4) With the new processing process, how long is the wait time these days to hear from CIC, the first time ? Days? Weeks? Months? Years ? ;D
Since I am new to this forum, request you to update the spreadsheet.
I am really hoping that my application makes it to the cap. Good luck to everyone too !!!

Goal7354

Sep 3, 2010
Hi Folks,
I sent my completed documents via Aramax on 01 Aug 2011 from Dubai, and delivered to 'KRSZWDA Citizenship' on 4th Aug 2011.

Category - FSW1
NOC Code - 1122
Visa Office - Abu Dhabi
IELTS - Included
PCC - Included

1) I see that 336 applications (under NOC 1122) have already been received as on Aug 4 - I would like to know does this number suggests the no. of applications received at their office OR the total number of application duly secreend and OKed by them ? I guess in the later case, does CIC would have informed all these 336 applicants already that their application is received and under process with them ?

2) Since I made fees payment through Bank draft, wherein the bank already debited the money from my account at the time of issuing the draft, how would I know as & when CIC enchases that amount ?

3) what are the next steps for me - when do I get to hear from CIC (on file number or otherwise) ? Do I receive an email or postal letter ?

4) With the new processing process, how long is the wait time these days to hear from CIC, the first time ? Days? Weeks? Months? Years ? ;D
I am really hoping that my application makes it to the cap. Good luck to everyone too !!!

raho61

Star Member
Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
Jan 2011
IELTS Request
sent with doc
File Transfer...
March 2011
Med's Request
16-06-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
MID 2012
Goal7354 said:
Hi Folks,

Category - FSW1
NOC Code - 1122
Visa Office - Abu Dhabi
IELTS - Included
PCC - Included

I believe that FSW1 from UAE must apply for London VO and their application must be prepared as per London VO specifications.
The current processing time for London VO is 20 months for Applications received BETWEEN November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. New time line for 2011 applicants is currently not available.
Check the links below
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/abu-dhabi.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/london.asp
Good Luck

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Thanks buddy.... my ecase also say in process but in the details, it says it's pending review.. do you have the same status?

VINK said:
This is my time line:

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: London, CHC
NOC Code......: 0213
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 07-01-2010
File Transfer...: 25-02-2010
AOR Received.: 26-03-2010 (2nd AOR)
Med's Request: Medical Req. yet to receive (In Process from Feb 8th, 2011)

Goal7354

Sep 3, 2010
raho61 said:
I believe that FSW1 from UAE must apply for London VO and their application must be prepared as per London VO specifications.
The current processing time for London VO is 20 months for Applications received BETWEEN November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. New time line for 2011 applicants is currently not available.

Hey raho61,
I think you are right. Under the column 'Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application' in the 'Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)', I put Abu Dhabi - since it said under Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application

Indicate the name of the Immigration Office which serves:

your country of nationality, OR
the country in which you are residing, provided that you have been lawfully admitted to that country for at least one year.

Since I have been in UAE for more than one year, I chose UAE

However, little did I realise that under LIST OF CANADIAN VISA OFFICES
for UAE, Business and skilled worker classes apply to London while All other classes to Abu Dhabi.

Members, please advise if this mistake could disquailify my application. I am really worried now. Please help ::) ::) :'(

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Goal7354 said:
Hey raho61,
I think you are right. Under the column 'Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application' in the 'Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)', I put Abu Dhabi - since it said under Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application

the country in which you are residing, provided that you have been lawfully admitted to that country for at least one year.

Since I have been in UAE for more than one year, I chose UAE

for UAE, Business and skilled worker classes apply to London while All other classes to Abu Dhabi.

Members, please advise if this mistake could disquailify my application. I am really worried now. Please help ::) ::) :'(
Yes, it would. For a FSW applicant, from UAE, your VO is either 'London' or your "homeland's".

Goal7354

Sep 3, 2010
Guys,
That sounds like not so good news.... Please suggest what I should do - can I contact them somehow and request them to rectify the same ?

raho61

Star Member
Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
Jan 2011
IELTS Request
sent with doc
File Transfer...
March 2011
Med's Request
16-06-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
MID 2012
Goal7354 said:
Guys,
That sounds like not so good news.... Please suggest what I should do - can I contact them somehow and request them to rectify the same ?
For your NOC already moving fast towards 500 cap you need to have a consultant opinion soon or a senior forum member may respond to your query if they have kwowledge of such situation. :-\

VINK

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
25-02-2010
Med's Request
Medical Req. yet to receive (In Process from Feb 8th, 2011)
jadedGeek said:
Thanks buddy.... my ecase also say in process but in the details, it says it's pending review.. do you have the same status?
Same here buddy... No changes... the same RBVO details inside the " In Process " Link

Regards,
VINK

VINK

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
25-02-2010
Med's Request
Medical Req. yet to receive (In Process from Feb 8th, 2011)
Goal7354 said:
Guys,
Goal7354,

Better send a Fresh Application mentioning all correct details once again, rather than waiting for that old application to be amended...

Qorax, Biju, SAT DXB
Please suggest your opinions...

Regards,
VINK

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
VINK said:
Goal7354,

Better send a Fresh Application mentioning all correct details once again, rather than waiting for that old application to be amended...

Qorax, Biju, SAT DXB
Please suggest your opinions...

Regards,
VINK
Hi Vink , but what about those original documents and draft which he had send along the previous application ?

Goal can write an explanation letter , with mentioning the details of his application and can send across.

This is just my opinion , let our great Seniors give their expert opinion too.

Cheers...

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Goal7354 said:
Hey raho61,
ince I have been in UAE for more than one year, I chose UAE
Hi buddy

Normally CIO will return ur application coz of this reason, as the same happened to another member b4. BUT some times LUCK plays its part so let us see whts the outcome :D

But at the same time as u have already send the originals. try to send a new form with corrected details and request CIO to attach to ur application. THIS IS ONLY A CHANCE, But YOU CAN TRY and remember to mention "London" not UK

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Mr. Optimistic said:
The processing time has increased from 16 months to 20 months.
CIC is saying this time is based on the complete application package.
What is this Complete application package?
Is it the complete documents which we have send and recieved the 2nd AOR.
I am trying to figure out, from when i should start counting this time period.
i send my full documents in August 2010 and received the 2nd AOR in September 2010 ( 20th September 2010 ).
When will my 20 months time period starts?
Hi buddy

Its always good to calculate the time (20months) from the date of 2nd AOR. eventhough CHC says from the date they received the Full doc

Biju

godwilling

Oct 21, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2007
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010