+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
Hi,

I have submitted my ITA documents recently. I have uploaded all the correct documents for POF ( balance confirmation, bank statements) but I currently have 2 accounts in my bank (adcb) which reflected in my balance confirmation, the first account had the proof of funds & salary and the 2nd account was just opened 10 days before submitting my application and was just opened for better interest rates and had nothing to do with my ita, the balance was almost 0 in the 2nd account, because it was just opened I was unable to get a bank statement for that. My worry is that CIC has asked to disclose all the statements for all accounts, because my account was new I was unable to do so, will my application be rejected?

Kindly let me know as I am worried, Thankyou!
Don't worry, I feel they will not consult bank until they find some leading information. Moreover POF is need when you are actually moving to Canada. POF is document to ensure that you can take care of yourself when you are moving to Canada and will not become burden on Canadian Government. All the Best.. :)

rumana1993

Apr 5, 2017
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-08-2017
Hello,

FSW
Aor- 28th August 2017
Rprf- 18th Sep 2017
Ppr- 20th Sep 2017 :)
Submitted passport to vfs- 24th Sep 2017

The exact timeline is with my consultancy, will check and get back to you. Thankyou for all your help. :)

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hello,

FSW
Aor- 28th August 2017
Rprf- 18th Sep 2017
Ppr- 20th Sep 2017 :)
Submitted passport to vfs- 24th Sep 2017

The exact timeline is with my consultancy, will check and get back to you. Thankyou for all your help. :)
Congrats!! which was your visa office?

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Guys, we have a whatsapp group for all Dubai applicants..if anyone would be interested, please drop in your mobile nos. here and I shall get you added in the group.

Regards
Swati
Please send me a link for the watsapp group.

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
https://chat.whatsapp.com/JJQMyjEOq0f0QEQJ7tHT51

The above link is for UAE applicants with London VO.....newly formed group ....we need more applicants to share their timelines and then we could gauge our application status and foresee perhaps the update to come

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
Hi everyone,

I have registered with WES for my ECA, and sent to my alma mater for filling their part of the form to add alongside the transcript in a sealed envelope.

However, I wanted to ask if it will be an issue if my full name at university is slightly shorter than my full name in my other documents i.e. passport.
For reference, my full name is composed of 6 parts in my passport, while at university it's composed of the first 5.

Has anyone face a similar situation or can advise if I should ask them to modify the name on the transcript? If so I guess I will also need to have them add to the name on the diploma certificate?

Thanks
The good news: My ECA was completed exactly on time (29th Sep) :)

And to answer my own question, it didn't matter to them that my name was slightly different on the transcript.
Though they did make a note about it in the report. I suppose I will have to write a letter or something to explain all this at a later stage.

As for the timeline:

1- Application creation and submission: 19-AUG
2- Documents (Transcript + Certificate) sent from University: 24-AUG
3- Documents delivered: 30-AUG
4- Documents received and accepted: 12-SEP
5- ECA completed: 29-SEP (so it took 17 days since they accepted the documents)

Overall, the process was fairly straight-forward and certainly within the time they mentioned (20 days).
I also never contacted them even once for anything.

Now the bad news: When I submitted my express entry profile it said I'm not eligible even though I'm quite certain that I am :(
That's a topic for a different thread though, good luck to everyone else still waiting.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi People!

I need some help here regarding POF. I have two accounts in ENBD, one is saving and other is current. My current account is the one I use, and this is the one my Salary is credited in. The balance in this account is way more than what I need to show to IRCC. However, I keep my Savings account empty.
I have a car loan from DIB, and they do direct debit from my Savings account every month. So what I do is, I credit the loan amount in to my Savings every month, and it is debited automatically by DIB leaving the balance again to Zero. I have just one CC from ENBD and the outstanding balance is Zero.
The question I am trying to ask here is, Do I have to provide details of both ENBD accounts and DIB car loan as well, or just bank statements and balance certificate for ENBD salary account will be enough? I appreciate your help!

rumana1993

Apr 5, 2017
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-08-2017
Hi People!

I need some help here regarding POF. I have two accounts in ENBD, one is saving and other is current. My current account is the one I use, and this is the one my Salary is credited in. The balance in this account is way more than what I need to show to IRCC. However, I keep my Savings account empty.
I have a car loan from DIB, and they do direct debit from my Savings account every month. So what I do is, I credit the loan amount in to my Savings every month, and it is debited automatically by DIB leaving the balance again to Zero. I have just one CC from ENBD and the outstanding balance is Zero.
The question I am trying to ask here is, Do I have to provide details of both ENBD accounts and DIB car loan as well, or just bank statements and balance certificate for ENBD salary account will be enough? I appreciate your help!
Try to cancel your credit card if you aren't using it, lesser liabilities. I had a personal loan too which I closed before submitting my documents, either that or you have to show the equal amount of funds in your a/c (ex: loan amount is AED 10,000 so you have to show proof of funds plus the AED 10,000 loan). It is best to show both your a/c's activities and not hide anything as this might cause a delay, as long as you have the funds you're good.

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Hey Everyone,

I'm planning to process my Express Entry next month and i found an immigration consultancy in Dubai which is "The Immigration Office" and was wondering if any of you here availed their services and if yes, is it satisfactory and worth your money? I know that doing the whole procedure by yourself is preferable but i was thinking maybe it would be less stressful for me to seek for the help of the experts. Please let me know just in case! Thank you!!
well... they are too busy as any other consultant - bit pricey and very slow - i had to send them 5-10 emails before i get answer.

SWEETY123

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Sharjah
Visa Office......
dubai
To the senior members,

I had applied from Dubai for QSW program on march 2014. So far, I have not received any feedback on the file number. I think it takes about 4 to 6 months to get a response. I am not sure what has happened to my application. Can anyone guide me on how I can follow up on my application.
Hi.. I am also a 2014 applicant.. did u get csq?

Dinahamdi

Oct 2, 2017
Dear TJ,

Did you manager to complete your application on your own? I am facing the same situation now and i wish to cancel my representative but not sure if that is feasible since i do not have any details on the account used for submitting the application

Dina

Dinahamdi

Oct 2, 2017
Dear all,
I have recently applied for the Canadian Permanent Residenceship through an agency (paid representative) and created my Express Entry profile.

I received the Invitation To Apply last week however at this moment I wish to cancel the services of my representative and handle the process on my own as they are asking for more money now since i received ITA). However regarding that I have 2 enquiries:

1. Please let me know the steps of how I can cancel my representatives services? The agency is saying that only they can cancel it for me. Also I don’t have the login ID and password for my profile and don’t know the client identification (ID) or Unique Client Identification Number (UCI). I only know my express entry profile number as all the communication is done via the centre (email exchange with the CIC etc). If I use the IMM5476 (use of Rep), where should i send it plus i dont know the UCI.

2. Secondly I want to know, after I cancel the services of my representative do I have to start the process from the beginning by creating a new express entry profile?

I would really appreciate your help on this.
Best Regards,
TJ
Dear TJ,

Did you manager to complete your application on your own? I am facing the same situation now and i wish to cancel my representative but not sure if that is feasible since i do not have any details on the account used for submitting the application

Dina