"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

rumana1993

Apr 5, 2017
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-08-2017
Yeah, I have received a similar letter from them, thats what I am saying, they would not know when the new a/c is opened, it would be better to get hold of bank statement (no need for 6 months bank statement since the a/c is recently opened) for the newly opened bank a/c and send it through a CSE!

Best of Luck!
Oh really? I see! I wish the bank would have given a clearer letter. Is it an easy process to send it through cse? I will do it tomorrow right away.

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Oh really? I see! I wish the bank would have given a clearer letter. Is it an easy process to send it through cse? I will do it tomorrow right away.
May be its the bank's set format, you would find the link for CSE in your ITA letter as well and Its quite straight forward!

Gujjje

Apr 30, 2016
What are the documents required to Translate and Certify/Notarize Birth Certificates that were issued in Arabic. What are the Translation and Notary Charges?

Can i complete the process for my Sister and Husband with out them being present?

DBajaj

Sep 17, 2017
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I came across many groups; but the word "Dubai" seemed delightful hence I took it up since I am from Dubai :)

I have received ITA on 11th July and submitted my profile on 08th Sep. I had received nomination from Ontario due to which I got 600 points and hence the ITA.

My question is how long will it take to get the visa? On the CIC website it says max of 6 months; but has anyone got it before that?

katscherumi

Feb 5, 2017
Hey Everyone,

I'm planning to process my Express Entry next month and i found an immigration consultancy in Dubai which is "The Immigration Office" and was wondering if any of you here availed their services and if yes, is it satisfactory and worth your money? I know that doing the whole procedure by yourself is preferable but i was thinking maybe it would be less stressful for me to seek for the help of the experts. Please let me know just in case! Thank you!!

Divyesh

Aug 15, 2017
Hey Everyone,

I'm planning to process my Express Entry next month and i found an immigration consultancy in Dubai which is "The Immigration Office" and was wondering if any of you here availed their services and if yes, is it satisfactory and worth your money? I know that doing the whole procedure by yourself is preferable but i was thinking maybe it would be less stressful for me to seek for the help of the experts. Please let me know just in case! Thank you!!
Not sure of these consultants...i did it through a law firm in Canada .... i started my process in 2016 September and got it done last week with me getting my PR...they are very professional and very good...

https://www.akcanada.com/

Regards