+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

Divyesh

Aug 15, 2017
Hi.. I finally got the email to submit the passport with photographs. Please can someone advise how long does it take to get the visa stamped and passport back?

Regards
Divyesh

Reactions: kamalnba

ameerbil

Feb 10, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
Hi Guys,

Quick question.

AOR : 16th May, Currently my express entry profile is on na2 stage and I will be changing job next month, so I was wondering do I need to inform cic of this change as I am working in UAE so my passport will show change of visa and I am worried if I keep quiet then at the time of passport submission they will see this and I wanted to know if I keep quiet or inform them ?

Please advise as this question is killing me.

Regards,
Ameer

Afroz436

Nov 20, 2016
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
STUDY
NOC Code......
Dear All,

i would like to know, can i use my emirates id for ielts exam instead of passport?
As in my EID, my name is combined with my father name.

Just want to make sure so that later there will be no issues.

thanks,

Afroz436

Nov 20, 2016
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
STUDY
NOC Code......
Dear All,

I need suggestion on whether i can use my emirates ID for IELTS ?
as per my test center i can use it for examination but main concern is in my emirates id my father name attached to my name and in my passport it has only my name.
i want to make sure this will not create any issues later.
Hoping to hear from seniors who have gone through this process.

Thanks,
Afroz

Afroz436

Nov 20, 2016
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
STUDY
NOC Code......
Which certificate are you referring to ? IELTS ?

You will have to provide an explanation for this on a cover letter and include a copy of the emirates ID. That should suffice.
Dear Nishesh,
I'm also facing the same issue, will it be okay if i use my emirates id for ielts ?. i can attach my emirates ID in LOE for IELTS ?
just want to confirm so that later there will be no issues,

geranimo

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
Did anyone recently send and recieve their passports at abudhabi vo,just looking to know the duration it took for stamping their passports
How much it took you to get passport request after submitting Medicals? Are there any further stages after submission of medicals beside passport request?

NAVIN146

Aug 19, 2016
Hi,

I have got my ielts score today
L - 7.5
R - 7
W - 6.5
S - 7
CLB 8

My CRS score sums upto 389.
My question is should i create profile and enter the pool or take a retest and wait to get CLB 9 and then emter the pool.

Thanks,
Navin

Afroz436

Nov 20, 2016
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
STUDY
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have got my IELTS score today
L - 7.5
R - 7
W - 6.5
S - 7
CLB 8

My CRS score sums up to

My question is should i create profile and enter the pool or take a retest and wait to get CLB 9 and then emter the pool.

Thanks,
Navin
hi navin,

did you used your emirates id or passport for ielts?
i'm planning to register for next month, but emirates id has different name than a passport.(company withhold)
could you please suggest me, which one is better?

thanks,

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
Hi everyone,

I have registered with WES for my ECA, and sent to my alma mater for filling their part of the form to add alongside the transcript in a sealed envelope.

However, I wanted to ask if it will be an issue if my full name at university is slightly shorter than my full name in my other documents i.e. passport.
For reference, my full name is composed of 6 parts in my passport, while at university it's composed of the first 5.

Has anyone face a similar situation or can advise if I should ask them to modify the name on the transcript? If so I guess I will also need to have them add to the name on the diploma certificate?

Thanks

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hello All,

I have a question. I submitted my application under Federal Skilled worker and recently got an ITA. I was going through one of the blog when I realized i would need to submit birth certificate as well. Honestly i wasn't even aware that I have one for me but when I checked with my parents I do have my birth certificate. The problem is my birth place is different in birth certificate (it is in Punjab, India) from what is mentioned on my passport (Delhi, India). Now I can think of 2 options:

1) I change my birth place in my passport and update this in my application. The problem I feel in this one is that They have already sent me ITA now if I will change my passport number I hope they don't reject my application on grounds of discrepancy
2) Other option is my parents give me affidavit for Delhi, India as mentioned on my passport.

Can anyone suggest which option is better. All other details match in my birth certificate and passport except birth place. That too country is same it is just the city which is different.

Really stressed on this one .

thanks a lot in advance.
SG
Hello canaspirant,

You are required to submit your childrens (if any) birth certificates, not yours. Below extracted from : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Purpose
To prove the dependent children’s relationship to the parents

Document requirements
  • This document is required only if the applicant identifies dependent children.
  • The document must be one of the following:
    • birth certificate;
    • equivalent document from the birth country; or
    • letter of explanation (where no birth certificate is available in the country).
Individuals who must submit this documentation
  • All the dependent children, including non-accompanying

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Guys, we have a whatsapp group for all Dubai applicants..if anyone would be interested, please drop in your mobile nos. here and I shall get you added in the group.

Regards
Swati
Hi Swati,

Could you please add me to the whatsapp group as well ? 0503459302.

thanks!