Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Hi, where did you do the finger printing from? Any fees?
You can do your fingerprints in CID close to Almulla Plaza, it's 100dhs, you get them after a few hours.

triptijoshi

Jul 2, 2017
Dear all,
I have recently applied for the Canadian Permanent Residenceship through an agency (paid representative) and created my Express Entry profile.

I received the Invitation To Apply last week however at this moment I wish to cancel the services of my representative and handle the process on my own as they are asking for more money now since i received ITA). However regarding that I have 2 enquiries:

1. Please let me know the steps of how I can cancel my representatives services? The agency is saying that only they can cancel it for me. Also I don’t have the login ID and password for my profile and don’t know the client identification (ID) or Unique Client Identification Number (UCI). I only know my express entry profile number as all the communication is done via the centre (email exchange with the CIC etc). If I use the IMM5476 (use of Rep), where should i send it plus i dont know the UCI.

2. Secondly I want to know, after I cancel the services of my representative do I have to start the process from the beginning by creating a new express entry profile?

I would really appreciate your help on this.
Best Regards,
TJ

Vai

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Dear all,
I have recently applied for the Canadian Permanent Residenceship through an agency (paid representative) and created my Express Entry profile.

I received the Invitation To Apply last week however at this moment I wish to cancel the services of my representative and handle the process on my own as they are asking for more money now since i received ITA). However regarding that I have 2 enquiries:

1. Please let me know the steps of how I can cancel my representatives services? The agency is saying that only they can cancel it for me. Also I don’t have the login ID and password for my profile and don’t know the client identification (ID) or Unique Client Identification Number (UCI). I only know my express entry profile number as all the communication is done via the centre (email exchange with the CIC etc). If I use the IMM5476 (use of Rep), where should i send it plus i dont know the UCI.

2. Secondly I want to know, after I cancel the services of my representative do I have to start the process from the beginning by creating a new express entry profile?

I would really appreciate your help on this.
Best Regards,
TJ
I would suggest you to proceed through the agent only.

Afroz436

Nov 20, 2016
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
STUDY
NOC Code......
Dear All,

Good Day !! I hope everybody doing well. I am working in UAE as System Admin from past 4 years and I have few concerns about employment reference letter.

1. Firstly, my residence visa has a different position than my current role. ( completely different position )
2. secondly, I am working for a group of Hotels, and each hotel has different letterhead. if I'm going to get EC or ERC on anyone of these letterheads (my residence visa sponsor also one of it) including " working in XXXX group of hotels". will it create any confusion or issues with Visa officer? I mean, My sponsor on residence visa, Letterhead and company name in body paragraph should all be same?
I was wandering from a long time to get answers to these questions, any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Wunderkid

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Hi
Has anyone recently received a PCC from India from the Indian Consulate in Dubai? I wanted to check if the format is correct.
My PCC does not have a picture. It reads as:

This is to certify that there is no adverse information in respect of XYZ holder of Indian Passport no 123 issued at Dubai on (Date)
which render him/her ineligible for the grant of travel facilities including visa to Canada.

Is this the regular format? Should it be rectified to immigration to Canada instead of visa to Canada?

Thanks

aalexx

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
File Transfer...
23-06-2017
Med's Request
19-07-2017
Med's Done....
23-07-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
its the same i received

Reactions: Wunderkid

rumana1993

Apr 5, 2017
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-08-2017
Just wanted to say hi! Just got done with my medicals, police certificates, awaiting for a few more documents. Have to submit all my documents in a month.

Apr 18, 2016
Hello everyone.
i have received AOR on 15th july 2017.
Dubai resident,
what is the usual timeline to get COPR/PR from the time of AOR.
Any whatsapp group there, would like to join.