+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
Has any one recently made demand draft/money order/bank draft from UAE as a proof of fund for landing? I have checked with most of exchange houses and all of them said that they are not dealing with Canadian banks anymore.

Please shed light on this matter.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
If you just need for proof of fund & yo will come back then make from bank in local currency equivalent to required CAD. Otherwise if you are transferring money , then ADCB does this ..

EUK said:
Hi everyone,
Has any one recently made demand draft/money order/bank draft from UAE as a proof of fund for landing? I have checked with most of exchange houses and all of them said that they are not dealing with Canadian banks anymore.

Please shed light on this matter.

abusina

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore >> Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
O3-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
O3-12-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015 MR Recevied Status Added on 6th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
In sha allah in July
Hi All

I have collected UAE driving experience certificate from RTA on last April 10 2016 and the validity was 1 month from the date of issue.

Now i landed in Toronto , Ontario last week and i am planning to submit this experience certificate along with my original UAE driving license to UAE embassy Ottawa for attestion.

Does that validity will cause any issue to get attestation from UAE embassy here .

Please note that i left UAE cancelling my visa on April 13 2016.

Last four month i was staying in my home country before moving to Canada.

Thanks

Abuelyas

Jan 31, 2009
Salalaha, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08/07/2010
Med's Request
31/01/2012
Med's Done....
08/03/2012
Interview........
Exempted
LANDED..........
February 1st and Got PRC
Hello Seniors & All members,
It's been a long time since I last posted here, but I have always been following and benefiting from this extremely useful forum.
I have one query. I and my family landed in Canada in 2013. However, I and my wife had to go back home and leave our kids there. I am afraid I won't be able to fulfill the 730 day requirement for my PR renewal. My question is: How can I renew my PR if I don't meet the 730 day condition? could my kids be able to bring me and my wife as Thier parents? what if I enter Canada right before my PR expires and what could be done then to have my residence legal?
I would be grateful if seniors or anyone who had similar concern/experience answer my questions.
God bless you.

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,
any recent experience with getting driving certificate from abu dhabi or dubai?

how long will it take and is it true about the validity of the letter being two months?

will appreciate a quick feedback

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
NO driving certificate required by Ontario licensing authority for UAE license.

Your Dubai or Abu Dhabi license itself is more than enough. Just give copies of them & you are qualified to give G2 test.

maniacworld said:
hi guys,
any recent experience with getting driving certificate from abu dhabi or dubai?

how long will it take and is it true about the validity of the letter being two months?

will appreciate a quick feedback

Reactions: manboarpig

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
I assume that your PR card expires in 2018. From forum , from others experience it has been noted that they MAY allow you to come to Canada without being reported to CIC. Reported means you are need to explain why you didn't make up in the required time. If they there are some Humanitarian grounds then they accept your excuse & you are allowed to settle. Job issue is not a humanitarian excuse.

In short, you may get reported or may be lucky to go unchecked.

If your children are earning, then they call sponsor you for Super visa. I have no clue about spouse visa

Abuelyas said:
Hello Seniors & All members,
It's been a long time since I last posted here, but I have always been following and benefiting from this extremely useful forum.
I have one query. I and my family landed in Canada in 2013. However, I and my wife had to go back home and leave our kids there. I am afraid I won't be able to fulfill the 730 day requirement for my PR renewal. My question is: How can I renew my PR if I don't meet the 730 day condition? could my kids be able to bring me and my wife as Thier parents? what if I enter Canada right before my PR expires and what could be done then to have my residence legal?
I would be grateful if seniors or anyone who had similar concern/experience answer my questions.
God bless you.

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada11 said:
NO driving certificate required by Ontario licensing authority for UAE license.

Your Dubai or Abu Dhabi license itself is more than enough. Just give copies of them & you are qualified to give G2 test.
Thanks Canada10. What about other provinces.any idea??

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Ontario's is my own personal experience. I don't know about others

maniacworld said:
Thanks Canada10. What about other provinces.any idea??

adityadixit

Aug 18, 2016
Hi all,

First of all thanks for creating forums like these where in people like me get more info.

Today i did a mock run on the calculation for myself and family and we got 474points. please can anyone help me understand the process and significance of this numbers.

Also can anyone suggest how is the job market in there especially for chemical sales and if i should look for a job there then only apply for PR.
regret that if i might be sounding silly, but have no experience in this and non of my known has gone through this process.

Thanks in advance.

best regards.
Aditya

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015

sappy486

Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2017
Dear Members,

I have a query if someone could kindly clarify.

My spouse who i want to be the primary applicant had completely different occupations through out her career.
I would like to know if the experience gained has to be in one field or it doesn't matter while counting total years of experience.
Below is the list of jobs that she has worked on.

1: Report Writing Officer (Technical Writer) = 1 Years ( NOC 5121)
2: Assistant Manager Women Business Development Program = (1 Year) (NOC 4163)
3: Assistant Manager Career Development = (1 Year) (NOC 4033)
4: Business Faculty in ***** University = (Current since 6 Months)

And do we have to choose any one occupation out of the above listed to be her primary occupation for the application ?