+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

dress makers

fran137

Oct 11, 2008
HI I HAVE ALREADY DONE MY LANDING AND PLANNING TO MOVE TO CANADA BY 2012 I AM A DRESSMAKER CUM SEAMSTRESS AT PRESENT I AM SELF EMPLOYED AND STAY IN DUBAI I PLAN TO OPEN SOMETHING OF MY OWN IN CANADA TOO ARE THEY OTHERS IN THE SAME LINE AND HOW ARE THEY FAREING IN CANADA WOULD LOVE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM AND MAYBE SHARE THEY OPINION TOO MAYBE WE COULD HELP EACH OTHER OUT TOO I RUN A BRIDAL CUM EVENING WEAR BUSINESS OUT OF MY HOME SO IT IS VERY CONVIENT AND GIVES ME A CHANCE TO DO WHAT I LOVE HOPE I FIND MORE PEOPLE THERE IN MY LINE.

GIRL19

fran137

Oct 11, 2008
HI

IT WAS NICE TO KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO SHARE IN MY INTEREST WHERE ARE U FROM AND WHERE ARE YOU SETTLED.
I SEE YOU ARE IN RETAIL DO YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BUSINESS I HOPE TO OPEN MINE FORM HOME ONCE I GET THERE I HAVE NO IDEA OF THE MARKET THOUGH I GUESS I WILL LEARN CAN YOU GIVE ME AN IDEA OF WHT TO EXPECT ONCE I GET THERE
ALL THE BEST TO YOU IN YOUR VENTURE

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
25 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
19 Aug 2010
IELTS Request
sent with the doc result 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 July
Med's Request
awaited
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
hope not to go for.
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
interesting

ScottK

May 4, 2011
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.

Google "Government of Canada SME Benchmarking Tool". Use NAICS code 45113 to look up your industry. It gives the financial performance of Canadian firms in the same line of business. It will give you an idea of how these types of businesses do in Canada.

Scott

brineclark

Sep 6, 2011
A dressmaker is a person who makes custom clothing for women, such as dresses, blouses, and evening gowns. Also called a mantua-maker (historically) or a modiste.

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
25 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
19 Aug 2010
IELTS Request
sent with the doc result 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 July
Med's Request
awaited
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
hope not to go for.
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
hiya
, yeah, i am in the same field. If you have any inquires, please write back to me on marketing@bumble-beez.com

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everybody
So how many of you guys got your permanent residence in Canada and have landed? how was your experience and are you still working in your field of dress making?
Hope best for you guys
Thanks

Jul 31, 2017
Hello everybody.
I hope all you guys doing well. My mother is 50 years old and she's a seamstress. Is it any opportunities for her to immigrate to Canada for continue her business?
Best
waiting for you answers.
Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everybody.
I hope all you guys doing well. My mother is 50 years old and she's a seamstress. Is it any opportunities for her to immigrate to Canada for continue her business?
Best
waiting for you answers.
Thank you
You should expect it will be extremely difficult for her to immigrate given her age and occupation. I really don't see any opportunities unless she has children in Canada who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents. If she has children in Canada and they meet the income requirements, they may be able to sponsor her for permanent residency. However I don't see any possibilities for her to qualify for PR on her own.

Jul 31, 2017
You should expect it will be extremely difficult for her to immigrate given her age and occupation. I really don't see any opportunities unless she has children in Canada who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents. If she has children in Canada and they meet the income requirements, they may be able to sponsor her for permanent residency. However I don't see any possibilities for her to qualify for PR on her own.
Thank you Scylla for your answer.