+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does evaluation from WES USA holds the same value as WES CANADA??

Sud_6

May 10, 2017
Thank you! Sent you a pm ☺ really hope i could fix this soon...☹
Hi,

I have the same issue. I have written to them on the "Write Us" section, but no response yet.
Can anyone of you please guide how do I create a new account for WES Canada..

Thanks in advance

Sud_6

May 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Can anyone please help me too create a new WES Canada account. I already have one for WES USA but unable to create a new one for WES Canada...
I have tried to email the WES but no responses yet.Your advice is highly appreciated.
Sud

hero2k

Sep 6, 2016
Hi, I made the same mistake. How did you resolve the issue?
i've made the same mistake as well lol. their forms really should put some caveats on the face of it. i've searched their FAQ and the automated answer is this can be exchanged interoffice, but i will call them tomorrow to clarify.

123Vik123

Jun 12, 2017
Hi everyone,

Can anyone please help me too create a new WES Canada account. I already have one for WES USA but unable to create a new one for WES Canada...
I have tried to email the WES but no responses yet.Your advice is highly appreciated.
Sud
Hi,
I have same problem, appreciate response from anyone who has resolved this issue for him/ herself.

123Vik123

Jun 12, 2017
Hello,

I've got the same issue - created US account and now can't create WES Canada account even with anoter email, it recognizes me as an existing user and sends to the WES US site. Does anyone know, how can I transform my WES US report into a FSWP report for Canada? WES support infromed me that I have to create WES Canada account using different email, but this is impossible (apparently it analyses the name and the date of birth).
Hi,
what was the solution for this, same is my case.

123Vik123

Jun 12, 2017
You can use the same details to login to Canadian WES Website. If not, than you can try using another email. That shouldn't be an issue.
Hi,
even with different email ID it says combination of first name, last name, DOB already exists
Any idea what can be done.

Thanks,
Vikas

Suleman14

Oct 13, 2017
Hi all. Need help. I created an account on wes canada and got a refrence no. Nw whn i log into my account it says.." we hav got your application please give us 15 minutes to updat ur status". Its been a month i have been calling them nd emailing bt no reply. Cant make another acount... kindly help me..

123Vik123

Jun 12, 2017
Hi all. Need help. I created an account on wes canada and got a refrence no. Nw whn i log into my account it says.." we hav got your application please give us 15 minutes to updat ur status". Its been a month i have been calling them nd emailing bt no reply. Cant make another acount... kindly help me..
you can try contacting them by contact form (this is the only way we can contact them) Select reason may be as website issue.

HTH

Suleman14

Oct 13, 2017
you can try contacting them by contact form (this is the only way we can contact them) Select reason may be as website issue.

HTH
Thwnks for replying.
I have contacted them many times but no reply. If i send them my documents along with a written application woth my rwfrence no nd along with money order will it b accepted??
Or is there any way to cancel this account amd make a new one??

greenin

Oct 26, 2017
You can create a new account with a slight change in your last name ; for example Faisal Karim can be changed to F. Karim. this worked for me and you can change the info in the personal info section of your application before you submit. Hope that helps.

Thanks for your help. I contacted WES Canada through their "Help" Page and selected "Website Issues" as the category. In the body of the message, I provided them with an alternate email address (different from the one I used in WES USA account). WES Canada created a new account for me using that alternate email address, and sent me the log in information.
Hi I have same situation. And can I ask whether you did the Canadian equivalency WES starting from zero after WES changed you to canadian portal? If yes, it could cost too much time and money

us2canada17

Jul 15, 2017
Hi! I previously obtained an ECA report from WES for Canadian immigration. Now I need a course-by-course evaluation for a University in United States. It looks like I have to create a new account for US website. Is there any possibility that I could ask WES to use the same transcript I sent before for IRCC ECA?