+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does evaluation from WES USA holds the same value as WES CANADA??

MOUMITA_CHAK

Apr 21, 2013
Hello,

WES has got two websites, WES USA & WES CANADA.
By mistake, I created a profile on the WES USA website. Now, it is not allowing me to create a new one on WES CANADA.

Can anyone tell me, if the evaluation from WES USA holds the same value as WES CANADA? or do I need a evaluation only from WES CANADA? CIC website just says "WORLD EDUCATION SERVICES."

I am confused and tensed as time is running out. Please help!!

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It should have same value because Word Education Services is one of the designated organizations by CIC for educational credential assessment (ECA). WES maintains their offices in New York and Toronto

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
MOUMITA_CHAK said:
Hello,

WES has got two websites, WES USA & WES CANADA.
By mistake, I created a profile on the WES USA website. Now, it is not allowing me to create a new one on WES CANADA.

Can anyone tell me, if the evaluation from WES USA holds the same value as WES CANADA? or do I need a evaluation only from WES CANADA? CIC website just says "WORLD EDUCATION SERVICES."

I am confused and tensed as time is running out. Please help!!

Check the wes canada faq section....below is from the faq section:

If I have a WES-USA evaluation report, do I still need a Canadian evaluation report or equivalency from WES-Canada?

In most cases, yes. The Canadian education system has its own characteristics and, when you are applying for employment, higher education and licensing, most employers, post-secondary institutions and professional licensing associations in Canada will require or prefer a Canadian equivalency. It is always a good idea to check with the institution, licensing association or employer directly to confirm their requirements. You will need to submit a new WES Canada application and full payment in order to receive a Canadian evaluation report. The current documentation standards and requirements found on our web site at www.wes.org/ca/required will apply to any new evaluation being performed.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
You can use the same details to login to Canadian WES Website. If not, than you can try using another email. That shouldn't be an issue.

js1000

Nov 21, 2014
Hello,

I've got the same issue - created US account and now can't create WES Canada account even with anoter email, it recognizes me as an existing user and sends to the WES US site. Does anyone know, how can I transform my WES US report into a FSWP report for Canada? WES support infromed me that I have to create WES Canada account using different email, but this is impossible (apparently it analyses the name and the date of birth).

Reactions: 123Vik123

kahossain

Dec 10, 2014
I am having the same issue as MOUMITA_CHAK and js1000. I previously evaluated my transcript by WES for college admission in USA. Now I want to apply for the Federal Skilled Worker Program in Canada. WES Canada is not allowing me to create a new account (even with a new email) saying that I already have an account with them. When I log in with my existing ID and password, the website directs me to WES USA portal instead. I have emailed WES twice in the last two weeks and haven't yet received any responses from them in this regard. Please let me know if you have found any bypass. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: 123Vik123

sheikali

Dec 18, 2014
I am having the same issue as MOUMITA_CHAK and js1000. I previously evaluated my transcript by WES for college admission in USA. Now I want to apply for the Federal Skilled Worker Program in Canada. WES Canada is not allowing me to create a new account (even with a new email) saying that I already have an account with them. When I log in with my existing ID and password, the website directs me to WES USA portal instead. I have emailed WES twice in the last two weeks and haven't yet received any responses from them in this regard. Please let me know if you have found any bypass. Thanks in advance.

You can create a new account with a slight change in your last name ; for example Faisal Karim can be changed to F. Karim. this worked for me and you can change the info in the personal info section of your application before you submit. Hope that helps.

kahossain

Dec 10, 2014
You can create a new account with a slight change in your last name ; for example Faisal Karim can be changed to F. Karim. this worked for me and you can change the info in the personal info section of your application before you submit. Hope that helps.

Thanks for your help. I contacted WES Canada through their "Help" Page and selected "Website Issues" as the category. In the body of the message, I provided them with an alternate email address (different from the one I used in WES USA account). WES Canada created a new account for me using that alternate email address, and sent me the log in information.

Arslan82

Nov 1, 2016
hello\
i have made account on wes canada and paid the payment but i mistakenly sent the documents to wes usa address?? is there any issue ??

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Arslan82 said:
hello\
i have made account on wes canada and paid the payment but i mistakenly sent the documents to wes usa address?? is there any issue ??
Yes as they are 2 different offices tthough of the same company. Recall the mail from US and send to Canada accordingly. You may try to call US and explain to them then ask if they will help trace your package and send to Canada which I doubt or get a new set of documents and send to Canada directly.

jmrleyco

Feb 7, 2017
Thanks for your help. I contacted WES Canada through their "Help" Page and selected "Website Issues" as the category. In the body of the message, I provided them with an alternate email address (different from the one I used in WES USA account). WES Canada created a new account for me using that alternate email address, and sent me the log in information.

Hi Ka Hossain, I recently had the same problem. I created an account for WES US instead of WES Canada. How long did it take to have your account replaced? I already sent WES and email and a message on their twitter account. I hope I get a response soon. please advise on the turn around time to resolve this problem. Thanks!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jmrleyco said:

Hi Ka Hossain, I recently had the same problem. I created an account for WES US instead of WES Canada. How long did it take to have your account replaced? I already sent WES and email and a message on their twitter account. I hope I get a response soon. please advise on the turn around time to resolve this problem. Thanks!
ah i know the pain, i stupidly made teh mistake myself

contacted WES and asked them to help... they made the change - it didnt take more than a week if i remember corretly

jmrleyco

Feb 7, 2017
thestunner316 said:
ah i know the pain, i stupidly made teh mistake myself

contacted WES and asked them to help... they made the change - it didnt take more than a week if i remember corretly
Thanks thestunner316 ☺ how did you contact WES? Was it faster thru email or twitter or via phone? I've tried email and twitter so far but no reply yet. Im seeing really bad service about their customer service but i hope they fix this one though.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jmrleyco said:
Thanks thestunner316 ☺ how did you contact WES? Was it faster thru email or twitter or via phone? I've tried email and twitter so far but no reply yet. Im seeing really bad service about their customer service but i hope they fix this one though.
wow really, thats terrible.

email is what i used, raised a case online and asked them to fix it...

BTW i remember now that i used an alternate email address, i dont think they had fixed the issue (i could be wrong, this was well over a year ago)

did you try using an alternate email? what issue did you face when you did that ??
actually PM me, i will try and help if i can

jmrleyco

Feb 7, 2017
thestunner316 said:
wow really, thats terrible.

email is what i used, raised a case online and asked them to fix it...

BTW i remember now that i used an alternate email address, i dont think they had fixed the issue (i could be wrong, this was well over a year ago)

did you try using an alternate email? what issue did you face when you did that ??
actually PM me, i will try and help if i can
Thank you! Sent you a pm ☺ really hope i could fix this soon...☹