+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents to take to embassy

sheriff24

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Please, I am planning to arrange documents to take to the embassy (Accra, Ghana). Anyone with the information regarding all documents required by the embassy for students visa.

Thanks.

x-man

Jan 28, 2016
sheriff24 said:
Please, I am planning to arrange documents to take to the embassy (Accra, Ghana). Anyone with the information regarding all documents required by the embassy for students visa.

Thanks.
You have to send the following documents
1. Acceptance letter from the canada sch
2. Your certificate n transcripts
3. Intro letter from ur job if you r working station that u are on study leave n they ll offer u ur place upon completion of ur studies
4, ur personal bank statement, payslips, property documents (land, house, car,fixed deposit or any investment) that's if u r working
5. Sponsor ship letter,source of the fund of the Bank statement (payslip, company documents etc)
6.affidavit of return after ur studies
7. Study plan in a form of letter stating ur intentions to study in canada n why not Ghana, ur career objectives, u reason to return to Gh after studies
8. Fill the study permit forms
9. Pray to God for favour cos we nothing without him and all things are possible through him
All the best

susuka

Feb 14, 2016
Wooow xman dat is dope man,well done u've said it all.wid dese
I believe u can qualify to gt a visa widout hustle ND dats only wen u see God's intervention in addition.good job man.

y-axisoverseas

Dec 16, 2015
Before applying for a study permit at a Canadian visa office, you must first get a letter of acceptance from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI).

Once you have your acceptance letter, you can complete and submit an application for a study permit.

For a new study permit, you can apply:
• from your home country or another country where you are lawfully admitted, or
• in person or by mail at the Visa Application Centre in Los Angeles.
Also, you may be able to apply for a study permit from within Canada to attend a designated learning institution if you are a:
• minor child studying at the primary or secondary level;
• visiting or exchange student; or
• student who has completed a short-term course or program of study that is a pre-requisite for acceptance at a designated learning institution.
In some cases, you are allowed to study without a permit. For more information, see:
• Study in Canada – Exceptions

I wish you good luck.

For more information on the same you could refer to Canada’s official migration website: www.cic.gc.ca