+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DESTINATION CITY ON COPR

asankaw

Sep 1, 2017
I have got the PR. Can I fly to a different city other than the destination city mentioned on COPR in my first trip to CANADA. I want to fly to toronto where as my destination city on the COPR is vancouver

Anirudhkashi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
I have got the PR. Can I fly to a different city other than the destination city mentioned on COPR in my first trip to CANADA. I want to fly to toronto where as my destination city on the COPR is vancouver
I have the same question

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Can you guys give me an update? What did you end up doing, and what happened to you?
Destination city doesn't matter. If you are immigrating under PNP, you should be landing in that province or have proof of ongoing travel to the province. If you are immigrating under a non-Quebec stream but landing in Quebec, you should have proof of ongoing travel to a different province/territory.

Reactions: BillyWescott

aubi.r

Oct 2, 2020
Destination city doesn't matter. If you are immigrating under PNP, you should be landing in that province or have proof of ongoing travel to the province. If you are immigrating under a non-Quebec stream but landing in Quebec, you should have proof of ongoing travel to a different province/territory.
What about if you apply under Family Sponsorship? Does it still matter then?