+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

dependent visa

Manojvembuli

Sep 19, 2017
Hi friends ,

My wife is in Canada having 2 year study permit , she just left on Sep 9 from india

I my self working now in Citibank in India , in the year 2014 I have been rejected for a study permit reason given by caipse.

"Documents from Sridhar university is not credible .PA in Australia for 3 years , still has weak IELTS . Has done some flying course as well. No logical progress of studies . I am not a satisfied student is a bonafide student . I am therefore not satisfied that the applicant is not applying for unknown reason other than studies and as such would be genuine student . Weighing the information on the hand in this specific case the applicant has failed to eastablish that they are bonafide temp resident who will leave Canada after completion of their studies Persuant act R216(1)(b) of IRPA . Refused".

This was happened in the year mid of 2014 .
But in the mean time I was working in my uncles company and did then moved to another job
Then in the year 2016 got a job in Citibank in a reputed company and got married in the year
Nov 2016 and then my was wanted to do her higher education then we decided to apply for her visa which she had got it now And she is in Canada .

Now what I all wanted to know is will be eligible to apply what kind of visa ?

Can I go and be with her till she finish her collage?

Already I have rejection will I be allowed to enter Canada or not ?

What would be the best option ?

May I know if apply for visit visa would be a better option or open work permit ?

Pls some help me in answering as this my life
Every one makes mistake in life which I have done it but no more . But I wanted to be with my wife .

Last edited:

BHAV

Aug 1, 2014
Hi friends ,

My wife is in Canada having 2 year study permit , she just left on Sep 9 from india

I my self working now in Citibank in India , in the year 2014 I have been rejected for a study permit reason given by caipse.

"Documents from Sridhar university is not credible .PA in Australia for 3 years , still has weak IELTS . Has done some flying course as well. No logical progress of studies . I am not a satisfied student is a bonafide student . I am therefore not satisfied that the applicant is not applying for unknown reason other than studies and as such would be genuine student . Weighing the information on the hand in this specific case the applicant has failed to eastablish that they are bonafide temp resident who will leave Canada after completion of their studies Persuant act R216(1)(b) of IRPA . Refused".

This was happened in the year mid of 2014 .
But in the mean time I was working in my uncles company and did then moved to another job
Then in the year 2016 got a job in Citibank in a reputed company and got married in the year
Nov 2016 and then my was wanted to do her higher education then we decided to apply for her visa which she had got it now And she is in Canada .

Now what I all wanted to know is will be eligible to apply what kind of visa ?

Can I go and be with her till she finish her collage?

Already I have rejection will I be allowed to enter Canada or not ?

What would be the best option ?

May I know if apply for visit visa would be a better option or open work permit ?

Pls some help me in answering as this my life
Every one makes mistake in life which I have done it but no more . But I wanted to be with my wife .
Your only option is open work permit as TRV shall most probably be refused

Manojvembuli

Sep 19, 2017
So you mean to say I don't have any option to be with my wife at all.
May I know that to apply for an open work permit from India do I need to have an job offer before I apply for open work permit ?

BHAV

Aug 1, 2014
So you mean to say I don't have any option to be with my wife at all.
May I know that to apply for an open work permit from India do I need to have an job offer before I apply for open work permit ?
The spouse can apply for open work permit. Job offer not required