+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
lol....it's sooooooooooo untrue. ;D
u can take your whole life to pass the exam....CIC doesn't care
u can even never take the exam to be a dentist and CIC won't bother you for that.
thanks dr hasib, really thank you

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
By the grace of almighty ALLAH today we got the permanent residence visa for CANADA, my two year waiting at last got the result, waiting made it more sweet, ALHAMDULILLAH .
Most of you don’t know my 1st application was returned due to incompleteness(January2011),luckily by this time I found this forum, and more luckily I found Dr.Hasib on this forum, this time he prepared my file ,otherwise I might be still RBVO as I was doing few mistakes again, which was corrected by Dr.HASIB. I am truly grateful to this forum form where I got not only Maple leaf but also a true friend Dr.Hasib,still now who is guiding me even from Canada. ALHAMDULILLAH. Thanx all forum mates who helped me throughout the process and also the founder of the forum who allowed us to help each other .
ohh my wife wants to add her name here as I got 5 points from her hahahah,Thanx to my spouse OLIVE.

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
casayed said:
By the grace of almighty ALLAH today we got the permanent residence visa for CANADA, my two year waiting at last got the result, waiting made it more sweet, ALHAMDULILLAH .
Most of you don't know my 1st application was returned due to incompleteness(January2011),luckily by this time I found this forum, and more luckily I found Dr.Hasib on this forum, this time he prepared my file ,otherwise I might be still RBVO as I was doing few mistakes again, which was corrected by Dr.HASIB. I am truly grateful to this forum form where I got not only Maple leaf but also a true friend Dr.Hasib,still now who is guiding me even from Canada. ALHAMDULILLAH. Thanx all forum mates who helped me throughout the process and also the founder of the forum who allowed us to help each other .
ohh my wife wants to add her name here as I got 5 points from her hahahah,Thanx to my spouse OLIVE.

congratulationsssssssssssssssssss,
I wish to you a great future isa at Canadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
god bless you

mohamad1411

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
Doc's Request.
received 22-7-2011 via DHL by DOUG
Nomination.....
payment encached 23-9-2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR 17-10-2011 , 2 nd AOR 10-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with applications , score 7
File Transfer...
21-10-2011
Med's Request
15-6-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
28-8-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-9-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
Hello everybody
I am an Egyptian dentist newly landed in Toronto.I need help and information.I want to know the study materials for AFK (Assessment of Fundamental Knowledge) the first exam of qualification process,how can i get theses materials hard copy or soft copy?how much do the study materials cost?
is there any study groups i can join?
is there a preparatory courses i should take?

dr.rushik

Aug 3, 2008
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4021- Vocational instructor
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
March 5, 2012
IELTS Request
Already sent with original application
File Transfer...
September 30, 2010
Med's Request
July 29, 2013
mohamad1411 said:
Hello everybody
I am an Egyptian dentist newly landed in Toronto.I need help and information.I want to know the study materials for AFK (Assessment of Fundamental Knowledge) the first exam of qualification process,how can i get theses materials hard copy or soft copy?how much do the study materials cost?
is there any study groups i can join?
is there a preparatory courses i should take?
I have cleared all the 3 exams in a stretch last year. I am providing assisstance for the same. You can contact me at info@drrushik.com for any help. I know a person in my country who is selling the study material. He will courier it to you.

dr.rushik

Aug 3, 2008
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
March 5, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
September 30, 2010
Med's Request
July 29, 2013
Dr.Hasib said:
u can even never take the exam to be a dentist and CIC won't bother you for that.
Dr. Hasib is right? CIC doesn't bother for this.
I have cleared all the 3 exams in a stretch last year. I am waiting for my PR. I hope after such a painstalking work of clearing the exams, i receive my PR soon.

dr.rushik

Aug 3, 2008
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
March 5, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
September 30, 2010
Med's Request
July 29, 2013
Dr.Hasib said:
hi bro,
i need both NDEB part 1 and 2 next feb 2013.
I am in toronto so how much will it cost me?
150 USD in total? i can pay by paypal.

thanks
Dr.Hasib
I know a person in India who is selling all the reading material for NDEB. I purchased all that from him only and I cleared all the NDEB exam.

dr.rushik

Aug 3, 2008
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
March 5, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
September 30, 2010
Med's Request
July 29, 2013
sathi 786 said:
Dear Hasib
Thanks a lot for all your help and support. The mentioned selling book email given in not responding but still i am trying . Do you have some other resources to get all this stuff for peroparation. Moreover do you have some sample question of AFK exam and have any study blog for exam preparation on line as you mentioned in your earlier posts.
thanks once again for your love and care . God bless you dear.

sathi
Hi,

I have cleared all the 3 exams in a stretch last year. I am providing assisstance for the same. You can contact me at info@drrushik.com for any help. I know a person who is selling the study material for NDEB in India.

dentist83

Feb 3, 2013
dr.rushik said:
I have cleared all the 3 exams in a stretch last year. I am providing assisstance for the same. You can contact me at info @ drrushik.com for any help. I know a person in my country who is selling the study material. He will courier it to you.
hello dr, which exams u cleared ? NDBE part 1 2 or canadian dental equivalency exams ? i also want to work as dentist in canada. which exams u cleared and after passing exams do we need to furthur apply for dental colleges in canada or usa ? do we need to furthuer study in canada america. please reply me please explian me in detail...

dentist83

Feb 3, 2013
mo7a100 said:
hello dr. hasib,
I'm a dentist from Egypt.
I have one question I heard that when I will immigrate to Canada isa,
I have only 3 years to pass all dental licensing exams in Canada
those dentists, who could not able to pass even half atleast 1 or 2 of total exams in 3 years after landind, CIC should send them back to their home country.
is this information is true or I have unlimited time to pass all exams and they couldn't send me again to mu home country?

thanks in advance
if u unable to pass exams in canada wt will u do in canada. u can not work as dentist ? better work as dentist in ur home country...

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
casayed said:
Most of you don't know my 1st application was returned due to incompleteness(January2011),luckily by this time I found this forum, and more luckily I found Dr.Hasib on this forum, this time he prepared my file ,otherwise I might be still RBVO as I was doing few mistakes again, which was corrected by Dr.HASIB. I am truly grateful to this forum form where I got not only Maple leaf but also a true friend Dr.Hasib,still now who is guiding me even from Canada. ALHAMDULILLAH. Thanx all forum mates who helped me throughout the process and also the founder of the forum who allowed us to help each other .
Congratulations dear
i am in the same boat and got the visas and preparing for landing in march.
Thanks to dr hasib and other colleages in this forum for help ans care

sathi

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
Dr. Hasib
AOA
With the blessings of God, I got the passports with visa stamps for my family and now planning to move in April and will land in TOronto. Please guide me as follows:
1- what are the options that i have initially to work to run the normal family expenses?
2-Can i work as hygienist or dental assisstant with a dentist right now with out any exam in Toronto?
3- When will be the next AFK exam and when registration will be opened?
4- Are the odds jobs are easily avaliable to a foreign dentist initially to meet the expenses of a four member family?
5- Are the teaching jobs in a dental school also require basic qualification exams?

Dear i am little worried about the future jobs. Please guide me . Thanks for help and care.

Sathi

M.Q

Nov 28, 2012
dear dr hasib,
when do u think they will announce the bodies for credential assessment since the mid february has already passes.....plz comment

initial

Feb 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
passed the afk and clinical judgement. Still the clinical skills! How to prepare for the clinical skills ? There are centers in toronto. Mis . And London. But i haven't came across any training center in Montreal ! Any good center in Montreal ? Thanks

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr. Hasib
AOA
With the blessings of God, I got the passports with visa stamps for my family and now planning to move in April and will land in TOronto. Please guide me as follows:
1- what are the options that i have initially to work to run the normal family expenses?
2-Can i work as hygienist or dental assisstant with a dentist right now with out any exam in Toronto?
3- When will be the next AFK exam and when registration will be opened?
4- Are the odds jobs are easily avaliable to a foreign dentist initially to meet the expenses of a four member family?
5- Are the teaching jobs in a dental school also require basic qualification exams?

Dear i am little worried about the future jobs. Please guide me . Thanks for help and care.

Sathi