Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capricorn66 said:
Congratz Mitz............ GO GO GO GO GO....... CEM don't stop on giving us good news.
Thanks! Yes, I hope good news will not stop so everyone will be happy. :) :) :)

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
sanath123 said:
Dear Dr. Hasib,
i am going to apply under 3222 category.i have taken notes of your suggestion to different person in this forum.i have some questions.first
i have blood relation in Canada.but my wife's father name is bit different in birth certificate.difference is just reet instead of rit.we want to show relationship between her uncle and father.
second,
do we need to send our birth certificate or not.or if yes can we send them later?any alternative?
third
i have included my property valuation in proof of funds.liquid funds are CAN $11000 while valuation of property is more than CAN $70000.i have evaluated my property from architecture cum evaluator. is that fine.
with regards
1.U have to submit ur relative birth certificate and ur spouse birth certificate showing same parents name
2.u have to submit ur relative pr card/passport photocopy,record of landing,utility bill photocopy or tax documents of ur relative staying at canada which shows canadian adress
3.some vo doesnt accept property value,u have to show current balance or fixed deposit,b care ful about this It may coz rejection due to lack of funds
hope dr.hasib will clarify u more

dr.anmol

Star Member
May 20, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
isidra said:
hi there, no news until now. or my agent is not telling me :mad:
I thought if inquiring myself. what do you think? how do I do that. what are the details needed when you inquire about your appli since I don't have the file number yet. m really desperate at this moment. seniors please help :(
hello
not to inquire anything from cio. just wait for few days more .lets see if you will get aor.
yes, do one thing, check your spam mails.

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
hello everybody. I just arrived from an out-of-town trip and got a call from my agent after emailing her 3x.
Our packet was returned.
CIO CC the card twice, May 17 and another one May 20. Card was declined, insufficient fund :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It was the agent's idea to use her credit card. and now this.

I requested her to send me the scanned copy of the letter CIO sent.

Here is an excerpt:

Regulation 12 of the Immigration and Refuge Regulations states that if certain requirements are not met, the application and all documents submitted in support of the application shall be returned to the applicant. A review of your application indicates your submissions fails to meet these requirements for the following reason:

The credit card payment declined.

All of your application forms and documents are being returned to you. Your application fee was not processed and is also being returned to you. No record of your application has been retained by this office. Should you choose to resubmit your application, please include this letter and the attached appendices with your application.

CAM/MII
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Upon seeing the scanned letter, I blamed myself for trusting their advise to use their credit card. We were supposed to used BD with our own trusted bank. Funny, I even called her and sent her email to inform her bank ahead of time that an international transaction is expected. To prevent occurrence such as this.
She assured me that her previous transaction with her client using her credit card turned out ok. ::)

Seniors, please enlighten me. Considering that cap was reached already (May20) and our application was denied due to the reason above. Can we still send back our application with the BD instead without waiting for July 1?
or better wait?

Thank you.

But I'm going to meet all members of this forum in Canada next year. If we decide to EB. :p

dr.anmol

Star Member
May 20, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
isidra said:
hello everybody. I just arrived from an out-of-town trip and got a call from my agent after emailing her 3x.
Our packet was returned.
CIO CC the card twice, May 17 and another one May 20. Card was declined, insufficient fund :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Here is an excerpt:

Regulation 12 of the Immigration and Refuge Regulations states that if certain requirements are not met, the application and all documents submitted in support of the application shall be returned to the applicant. A review of your application indicates your submissions fails to meet these requirements for the following reason:

All of your application forms and documents are being returned to you. Your application fee was not processed and is also being returned to you. No record of your application has been retained by this office. Should you choose to resubmit your application, please include this letter and the attached appendices with your application.

CAM/MII
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Upon seeing the scanned letter, I blamed myself for trusting their advise to use their credit card. We were supposed to used BD with our own trusted bank. Funny, I even called her and sent her email to inform her bank ahead of time that an international transaction is expected. To prevent occurrence such as this.
She assured me that her previous transaction with her client using her credit card turned out ok. ::)

Seniors, please enlighten me. Considering that cap was reached already (May20) and our application was denied due to the reason above. Can we still send back our application with the BD instead without waiting for July 1?
or better wait?

Thank you.

But I'm going to meet all members of this forum in Canada next year. If we decide to EB. :p
Sad to know all this , one more member of this forum declined.
according to me bd is always a better choice than cc. as a number of cc payments not gone through .
i sent bd but i not checked with my bank about the encashment of it .
lets see in the comming few days if i will get file number or packet.
as now capacity is reached so you can apply in the next batch .
remember one thing that you should apply through bd ,rest all of these documents which you got back are o.k.

good wishes!!

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
isidra said:
Our packet was returned.

Here is an excerpt:

CAM/MII
Sydney, Nova Scotia

or better wait?

Thank you.

theu counted u within the cap dont b late reapply now,coz when my application was returned they didnt gave me the option of re apply with this cover letter.they consider cerdit card problem.hurry upp appllllllyyy again with the help of this letter as cover letter

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
isidra said:
Our packet was returned.

Here is an excerpt:

CAM/MII
Sydney, Nova Scotia

or better wait?

Thank you.

when my application was returned for incompleteness I also got very similar cover letter,bt they didnt gave me such option of using this letter as cover,so it means they are allowing u to apply again,u r within the cap....do u understand.in this a person who got such thing and reapplied after cap and got per very fast,,so dont b late u r definitely within the cap,use bank draft this time,.....u r within the cappppp.its not sure dentist will b i n the next list, dont waste ur chance that they gave u

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
guess there is no harm in trying, right.

Oh gosh my adrenaline is really up. thank you for your insight.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
isidra said:
guess there is no harm in trying, right.

Oh gosh my adrenaline is really up. thank you for your insight.
forum member from manila vo got same situation his cap was reached when he got back everything
he applied with that cover letter of CIO,he got per very fast.u answer me, why they gave u the opportunity to use this letter as cover letter ??bcoz they want u apply again bt they wont force u,they told u if u apply again use this as a cover letter as they can realize u were within the cap
if they wanted u to apply on on next term they wont say such things.
think about my 1st application they only gave cover letter similar to u bt didnt gave any option to reapply by using their cover letter.I m more than sure that u will get per soon if u submit ur same application package with a new bank draft

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
when you mean same packet, does that mean I cannot add more docs except for the BD?

I'm thinking of adding the recent lease of contract we have for the clinic. and some other docs.

that's why I'm a weeee'bit glad it was returned so I can slip in more docs.

what can you say over this? good idea or not?

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
isidra said:
when you mean same packet, does that mean I cannot add more docs except for the BD?

I'm thinking of adding the recent lease of contract we have for the clinic. and some other docs.

that's why I'm a weeee'bit glad it was returned so I can slip in more docs.

what can you say over this? good idea or not?
of course u can add more documents and updated ref letter, u made the cap u can do any thing with ur application pack

isidra

May 18, 2011
Cebu City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 3113 Dependent
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2011
Med's Request
January 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 30, 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
September 2012
good good. ;D ;D

thank you for these insights.

may the force be with me. naks!

chade :D

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
Dr.Hasib said:
Dear Isidra,
Send CIO a fax immidiately: (902) 270-3561
Advice them not to return your File as you are going to send a Bank draft within 7 working days

& pls, kick out you dump agent :mad:

regards,
Dr.Hasib
he got back his package by this time I think so

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
Dr.Hasib said:
well, in that case, he has to apply in July 2011, if NOC 3113 is in occupation list!
bt in his cover letter they ad viced him if he consider resubmit he can use thier cover letter
u knw in my cover letter there was no such option

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
casayed said:
bt in his cover letter they ad viced him if he consider resubmit he can use thier cover letter
u knw in my cover letter there was no such option
ohh...i missed that point..