+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Demand jobs in Canada

RAK@123

Apr 13, 2017
Hi,

I am planing to apply for Canadian PR and I have 3 years of experience in Electrical Engineering and 2 years in Sales. Hence, I would like to get a suggestion from experts whether is it advisable to show my experience in engineering or in sales, based on current job demands in Canada.

My Education: BE:ECE & MBA

Elaborately explain me, how to find the jobs that are in demand currently in Canada and jobs that are available in every Provinces.

For example
Skills "0"
Skills "A"
Skills "B"

- Thanks&Regards

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Simply look at an employment website to see what jobs are around for your occupation such as indeed.ca , there others as well . Map your job responsibilties to find what NOC code you are. It is really impossible to provide any specific feedback on what is in demand or not given the job market changes all the time you just have to do some searching of job sites on the internet

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Bs65 said:
Simply look at an employment website to see what jobs are around for your occupation such as indeed.ca , there others as well . Map your job responsibilties to find what NOC code you are. It is really impossible to provide any specific feedback on what is in demand or not given the job market changes all the time you just have to do some searching of job sites on the internet
Solid advice you gave.