+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in Receiving Biometrics

sarah.89

Sep 17, 2017
Hii, anyone can help me with this issue?
I gave my biometrics 4 weeks ago in Lebanon.
The status for biometrics was not updated and they were not received during the last 30 days.
I have now exceeded the (30) days period within which I am allowed to give my fingerprints. Yesterday, my application was changed to indicate that I have not given my biometrics and as it is clarified in the letter for biometrics that my application might be refused if I did not give my biometrics in the specific given period of time.
I am not sure what procedure I should take now in this situation. please help me on what to do in this case.

Ali.Ayyach

Jun 8, 2015
Hii, anyone can help me with this issue?
I gave my biometrics 4 weeks ago in Lebanon.
The status for biometrics was not updated and they were not received during the last 30 days.
I have now exceeded the (30) days period within which I am allowed to give my fingerprints. Yesterday, my application was changed to indicate that I have not given my biometrics and as it is clarified in the letter for biometrics that my application might be refused if I did not give my biometrics in the specific given period of time.
I am not sure what procedure I should take now in this situation. please help me on what to do in this case.
Hi Sarah,

When you submitted your biometrics, did the vfs office send you a confirmation email or a tracking number?

If yes, you need to send a CSE asap (link below) to the processing visa office and send them the tracking number or the email from vfs that you did submit your biometrics then they will change your application status.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Let me know if you need more help.

Last edited: