Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Salam guys.
My visa application is complete Alhamdulillah and I will submit it in a day or two. The only thing bothering me is the new LOA. The problem is that I applied for deferral of my admission (from sep 2012 to Jan 2013) a week ago and it's under processing and could take about a week or two more. Since I want to make it for January and visa in pakistan takes three months, I have to apply right away for visa. Now the problem is obvious the visa officer would require the new LOA which I haven't even been issued by email.
SO what I'm planning to do is submit my visa application and attach with it:
An application telling my situation to the visa officer
The original September LOA
Copy of deferal form
Copy of payment of deferral fee receipt
Web print of conversation with program adviser regarding deferral
print out of myaccount page of concordia university which shows that the deferral fee has been paid.

What do you guys think? Will this work? I mean I will provide them with original new LOA when they request for it during medical.

Thanks ;D

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
wait for the new LOA and then apply, If ur case is straight forward then it will be finalized within 50 days so don't take a chance with old LOA...........

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agree with Momi Bhai. Don't take risk. wait for new LOA. And then file your application. :) Good Luck and Wishes.

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
momi said:
wait for the new LOA and then apply, If ur case is straight forward then it will be finalized within 50 days so don't take a chance with old LOA...........
But momi I applied on the 31st of august for deferral and I still haven't gotten anything. Plus the university staff is quite unresponsive. i even called them and they said that they cant even track the process all they said was that it takes about two weeks. plus the $25 were deducted just last night from my concordia account (so that makes me think that the process has just begun). So what if it takes another two weeks plus the one week of getting it couriered. I will be too late for my visa and God forbid I don't want to miss this session either. Plus I don't think we ourselves are the best to judge whether a case is straightforward or twisted :( So I'm just too confused.

Reactions: dreamy2536

Jd5

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

wfsoomro said:
But momi I applied on the 31st of august for deferral and I still haven't gotten anything. Plus the university staff is quite unresponsive. i even called them and they said that they cant even track the process all they said was that it takes about two weeks. plus the $25 were deducted just last night from my concordia account (so that makes me think that the process has just begun). So what if it takes another two weeks plus the one week of getting it couriered. I will be too late for my visa and God forbid I don't want to miss this session either. Plus I don't think we ourselves are the best to judge whether a case is straightforward or twisted :( So I'm just too confused.

It's your problem, not VO's. He will reject your file straight for want of deferred LOA. Wait for the new one.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
wfsoomro said:
momi has given u best advice ultimately its ur choice u can do whatever u want. But everyone here will suggest u the same thing..wait for updated LOA

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Alright I suppose I'll have to do so.

arun26cs

Jun 19, 2017
Hi,
As this is a thread of 2013, i have some doubt on the deferral, hope you would be best able to clear my doubt.
I submitted my application for Study permit for university category on July 27. I didnot have any rezponse as my course start date is 5th september. I plan for deferring to next session. my ques is. as i have already submitted my application and is in processing, if i request for deferred request should the immigration office be notified of this new Letter of Admission?

MuneerJunaid

Aug 13, 2017
Hi,
As this is a thread of 2013, i have some doubt on the deferral, hope you would be best able to clear my doubt.
I submitted my application for Study permit for university category on July 27. I didnot have any rezponse as my course start date is 5th september. I plan for deferring to next session. my ques is. as i have already submitted my application and is in processing, if i request for deferred request should the immigration office be notified of this new Letter of Admission?

Let the final decision come first then you can deffer it as my agent says so, cuz i applied on 13 july 2017from saudi arabia and my processing time finished yesterday but still there is no response and i too am waiting for my final decision i emailed thm today on Question@cic.gc.ca and they may respond within 10 days if and only if the processing time has exceeded