+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAR ES SALAM OUTLAND APPLICANTS 2015

sarah@

Feb 11, 2017
HELLO LOU1009 I ORDERED GCMS NOTES 9/MAY/2017 AND ON 6/JUNE/2017 RECEIVED THE NOTES. THE NOTES INDICATED THAT THEY SENT ME MEDICATIONS AND THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE RESULTS. BUT UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY EMAIL OR MASSAGE FROM DAR ES. I AM REALLY VERY WORRIED

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
Sarah@
Hello, you know what... because of your reply I checked online to see if there is any progress and I didn't see anything but the funny thing is I just called IRCC and was told that I recieved medical request so to check my inbox or spam for More instructions.
But I checked mine and I do not see that message.
Now my husband is at the mosque praying, so I am waiting to get back to me and confirm if he has recieved such email.
I am also very worried now, I am praying it is true !
We have waited for a very long time.
Maybe try to call IRCC as well.
God let this be real

sarah@

Feb 11, 2017
HI LOU1009 SO I CALL TODAY AND THE AGENT TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE NO ASSES TO MY APPLICATION FILE SINCE IT WAS TRANSFERRED TO DAR ES. DO YOU IN CASE KNOW THE NUMBER THAT I CAN CALL DAR ES? THANKS

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
Hello Sarah@

I called the agent using the 1-888 found on the IRCC website.
The agent said the same thing to me.
He said that I should contact Dar office directly.
But I have sent correspondence before to the visa office and never got a response.
I am really stressed out here.
Because I don't know if it's true or not.
And no one seems to know or is willing to give us any feedback.

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Hello Sarah@

But I have sent correspondence before to the visa office and never got a response.
Hello Lou10009
How's the going? Has your dependants got visa from Dar es salaam?
My wife landed early June but as for me no news from Dar es salaam. Anyone with how to contact them please help me. Anyone on thus thread that got visa recently? Pls update us.
Shalom

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
Hello Lou10009
How's the going? Has your dependants got visa from Dar es salaam?
My wife landed early June but as for me no news from Dar es salaam. Anyone with how to contact them please help me. Anyone on thus thread that got visa recently? Pls update us.
Shalom
Congrats Elger,
You guys must be so so happy.
I don't know why Dar is so quiet.
I only have 1 dependant.
My dependant has never recieved any correspondence from IRCC or the embassy.
I do not understand at all how the process works.
Everything was paid and all forms filled out correctly.
I don't know who to call anymore.

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Congrats Elger,
You guys must be so so happy.
I don't know why Dar is so quiet.
I only have 1 dependant.
My dependant has never recieved any correspondence from IRCC or the embassy.
I do not understand at all how the process works.
Everything was paid and all forms filled out correctly.
I don't know who to call anymore.
Hey lou1009
I was told by Dar that my file is on queue for preliminary review. So I hope you too hear from them. Try calling them direct on +255222601714 and see what they say. Sarah ve you got any news yet? Good luck to us all. By the way Lou1009 when is your dependants medical expiring? Try talk to Dar

sarah@

Feb 11, 2017
hi elger and lou1009, i don't know what to say the first time i wrote to Dar they wrote back
"Your application was transferred to our visa office in Dar es Salaam on 2017/03/01 and it is currently in the processing queue.
Once your application has been reviewed by an officer we will notify you if we require additional information".

AND THE SECOND TIME JULY 5 "Your application was transferred to our visa office in Dar es Salaam on 2017/05/03 and it is currently in the processing queue.
Once your application has been reviewed by an officer we will notify you if we require additional information. " that is what they reply if you try to write to them and i am confused with the two different dates i don't know when they received my file so.

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
Hey lou1009
I was told by Dar that my file is on queue for preliminary review. So I hope you too hear from them. Try calling them direct on +255222601714 and see what they say. Sarah ve you got any news yet? Good luck to us all. By the way Lou1009 when is your dependants medical expiring? Try talk to Dar

Hello Elger,
I will def try to call them tomorrow and see if I will get lucky.
You called them from Canada or Africa?
To me it seems like you are at the end. Because they requested documents from your spouse.
So you are just waiting now.
For me no news or request.
They have never requested for medical for my spouse.
I don't understand what the problem is really.
Maybe it's a new system they are using to process applicants.
But I am very very happy to hear about your good progress but also that you got through to a person at the visa office.
You are giving us hope.
May we all be reunited with our loved ones soon.

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
He
hi elger and lou1009, i don't know what to say the first time i wrote to Dar they wrote back
"Your application was transferred to our visa office in Dar es Salaam on 2017/03/01 and it is currently in the processing queue.
Once your application has been reviewed by an officer we will notify you if we require additional information".

AND THE SECOND TIME JULY 5 "Your application was transferred to our visa office in Dar es Salaam on 2017/05/03 and it is currently in the processing queue.
Once your application has been reviewed by an officer we will notify you if we require additional information. " that is what they reply if you try to write to them and i am confused with the two different dates i don't know when they received my file so.

Hello Sarah@
It would seem they got the dates mixed up????
Atleast they answered.
Me they have never responded to my email.
What gives me hope is when I log into my spouse Ecas I see in process since Jan 20,2017.
If that was not there I would have thought maybe my file got lost.
But to Regards to the different dates maybe try to call the visa office as well.
Just to make sure.

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Dear friends, We are happy to let you know that our waiting journey is over. My wife received her passport back with VISA. We sent it to VFS( Canada Visa Application Centre) not straight to Canadian Embassy. With VFS it's fast and you can track your passport and you talk to them, it worth the price. I really recommend using VFS,it looks like passports received through VFS get special attention, they kept our passport for only 6 days and sent it back to VFS while it normally takes 2 to 3 weeks to get passport back.The whole process took just 6 months from last time I sent that big envelope to the time my wife received another big envelope with COPR. She will be landing here in Calgary next Sunday.
Thank you for your time and encouragement, this website, this forum was like my lamentation wall. It's seems fast but it feels eternity to live even 1 week away from your other half, I know it's hard for those still waiting but I encourage you to keep your faith, this new CIC team seems doing all possible to keep their word. Good luck and hope to hear from CIC soon.
Hello Gabba,
It's been long my friend. Please am sorry to disturb you but am asking how did your wife submit the passport I mean to Dar es salaam. What method is the quickest and how can I do it please kindly help me on how to submit my passport am in Kigali Rwanda

Kindly Elger

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Hello Sarah@

Hello Lou1009
Well we tried to call IRCC they sent a mail to Dar for us because it sounded abnormal because our application is concurrent may be someone had made a mistake somewhere. As for you my friend I hope you contact them as regards to your spouse if you haven't heard anything it's so strange. We got our AIP in 2016 and was requested to send dependants application and medicals to Dar in March which we did and Dar replied all received and medicals passed so was waiting wife to land so I can get my visa but it's been 2 months since she landed. Now hoping for the best.
Wish you guys nothing but the best

MyPRNow

Sep 9, 2015
Hello all Dar-es-salam applicants!

I was hoping that once the principal applicant lands here in Canada, then
the dependents would not wait to land as well, and as far as I can recall,
I have heard that it may even take several months with no action taken!

If this is the case, I think we have to do something by reporting it to the ministry of immigration
or fax the Canadian embassy in Tanzania and CC the Immigration here in Canada.

Regards,

Blessings* Amen*♥*

MyPRNow

Sep 9, 2015
Hello,

I called CIC and they suggested me to submit a complaint against Dar-es-salam office, and
I do think that it would be best to do so all of us at once so that our concern can be taken
care of.

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,