+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAR ES SALAM OUTLAND APPLICANTS 2015

BM17

Mar 15, 2017
sarah@ said:
HI LOU1009. my profile still shows process on the PA and DM at SA side no change ever since.
It's not like dar to be this slow. How long has it been in process?

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
BM17,
From what I have read and heard for Dar office the minimum is 3month and some took up to 7month before they heard anything.
I don't know how it really works.
There is no transperancy at all if you compare to inland processing.

BM17

Mar 15, 2017
sarah@ said:
Hi BM17 my application has been in process since march 1
Hi Sarah ,I guess you should contact them and ask for progress otherwise it' has taken long.

BM17

Mar 15, 2017
Lou1009 said:
BM17,
From what I have read and heard for Dar office the minimum is 3month and some took up to 7month before they heard anything.
I don't know how it really works.
There is no transperancy at all if you compare to inland processing.
I pray things workout.they don't have too much backlog unlike some other VO s. I really wonder what really goes on there.

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Lou1009 said:
Hello Elger congrats on your wife getting DM. I know how hard and painful that journey is.
I landed in Jan so I am officially a permanent resident since then and the same month my spouse file showed in process.
Dar have never requested anything from my spouse.
No medical or form request. So I don't understand why because I see others when they got AIP their spouse also got request to do medical as well.

How did you apply for the notes? Can you share the link, maybe I will be able to get insight.

Have you ever been able to communicate with Dar visa office? How?

We surely need luck and a lot of prayers so we can be reunited with our loved ones.
Hey Lou1009
How do you check your dependents status online? My wife can see hers since she's the principle applicant but I can't see mine
Please help.
Any news from Dar?

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
Hi Elger,
I use the application number assigned to my spouse to check the status of the application.
When we first submitted application for permanent residency once recieved every person is assigned an application number .
Ours started with the letter G, so check in your notes if you ordered or call the ircc calling centre and see if they can give you the application number.
That's what I use, we have not recieved UCI number for my spouse but I know it must be there as online status says in process.

No news at all, in process since Jan my friend. Very painful not knowing.
I did write them an email in March but never got a reply
Let me know if you need any more help.

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
Sarah@ I guess maybe we have to wait for the whole processing time !! I just checked on line for Dar visa office total processing time is 17month now☹
I don't know if they count from the day an application is recieved or from the day your online status changes to in process.

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Hey Lou, didn't you apply concurrent? I don't think 17 months apply to you. When is the expiry of medicals? Ve you tried contacting Dar?

Good luck

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
Hi Elger,
I did submit my application and my spouse together in 2014(Nov). My medical expired in Feb 2017 but I landed in Jan 2017.

My spouse have not yet recieved any medical request. Since I tried to google to see processing time for Dar visa office I saw 17 month and assumed it should apply for Protected Person family.

I did send email to Dar but no response. Have you ever been able to communicate with the visa office? My Spouse tried calling but was unsuccessful☹.

How is your process going? Any good news?

I wish you a speedy process too

Lou1009

Jan 7, 2015
@Elger or anyone, do you know where I can check processing time for dependants of protected person?

So that I or anyone know in the future who joins or reads this forum can get a clear picture of how much time is it for dependants who are abroad. Specifically for Dar visa office??????

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Dear Lou,
To the best of my knowledge there's no processing time for dependants of protected person. It's is a concurrent processing as I know. I ve done the same did medicals with my spouse she handed in medicals and Dar VO replied her medicals received and passed. However we did that in 2016 March but upto now no information. So just waiting. Hoping for the best

Good luck my dear Patience pays