+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current CIC Singapore Timeline

Makhreca

Apr 5, 2008
Could anyone share with me in this forum who is currently in the queue at CIC Singapore?
My timeline status is as follows:

File Submitted – April 2005
AOR Received – May 2005
IA – Not Received Yet

How long should I wait? Anybody has any idea which applications (month & year) are currently
being processed at CIC Singapore? Any comments would be appreciable on how much can this
waiting period go up to?

I hope my timeline will help many in the queue to share with.
Thanks you in advance and best of luck to all in this forum.
This forum is very helpful anyway.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Makhreca said:
Could anyone share with me in this forum who is currently in the queue at CIC Singapore?

File Submitted – April 2005
AOR Received – May 2005
IA – Not Received Yet

How long should I wait? Anybody has any idea which applications (month & year) are currently
being processed at CIC Singapore? Any comments would be appreciable on how much can this
waiting period go up to?

I hope my timeline will help many in the queue to share with.
Thanks you in advance and best of luck to all in this forum.
This forum is very helpful anyway.
They are currently finalizing applications received between 41 and 50 months ago. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp#asia
So you can work it out. According to Trackitt (very few entries) it appears to be about 10/11 months from IA to completion.

PMM

Makhreca

Apr 5, 2008
Dear PMM:

Thanks a lot for your comments and reply.

At the CIC site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp#asia mentioned as follows:

30% Finalized in 41 Months
50% Finalized in 44 Months
70% Finalized in 47 Months
80% Finalized in 50 Months

It mentioned at top of the page “2007”. Does it make any sense that in 2008 the average time may take a bit longer than last year for completion file processing at CIC Singapore?

One more question to PMM, everyone who applied for federal skilled worker must receive IA or instead of IA they may get medical, PCC, RPRF etc. first?

Actually, I want replies from who recently received IA, medical, PCC, RPRF etc. requests from CIC Singapore. Has anyone received IA, medical PCC, RPRF etc. recently from CIC Singapore? Please share…………..

skywards747

Mar 15, 2008
Hi, refer to my post on this subject.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-timeline-from-singapore-t7982.0.html

ekram

Apr 13, 2008
CIC Singapore Timeline

I am currently in the queue at CIC Singapore.
File Submitted – February 2005
AOR Received – March 2005
IA – Not Received Yet

38 months have already been passed since I applied CIC at singapore.I did not get any response from CIC after receiving AOR on March 2005.How long I will have to wait to receive IA?Could anyone share with me in this forum?
Ekram

M S Chaudhry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2006
Hi Makhreca

website shows minimum 41 and maximum 50 months for application processing. In your case 36 months have been passed and you will have to wait for minimum 5 and maximum 14 months. Wait patiently and Good Luck