+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ questions

CHANDANGOUD

Sep 17, 2017
hi everyone,

i have a gap in my experience for around 7 months . month.year 04.2010 to 11.2010
do we need any certificate to show this gap to the quebec immigration.

Please any one advise on this.
i have done all my CSQ Application ready to submit by just paying the fee but waiting for the above reason.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
hi everyone,

i have a gap in my experience for around 7 months . month.year 04.2010 to 11.2010
do we need any certificate to show this gap to the quebec immigration.

Please any one advise on this.
i have done all my CSQ Application ready to submit by just paying the fee but waiting for the above reason.
I think no it is very common...sometime like switching and any personal reason...

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

CHANDANGOUD

Sep 17, 2017
thank you very much
i have a question continued to this, is only past 5 years of Exp. from date of submission of application is enough or
need to show all experience we have.

Last edited:

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
thank you very much
i have a question continued to this, is only past 5 years of Exp. from date of submission of application is enough or
need to show all experience we have.
I have 10 years of experience from different industries but mentioned only 5 years of experience..bcoz no need to show all experience...if we show then we need experience certificate from all employers...

CHANDANGOUD

Sep 17, 2017
Thanks

On Mon project i read that all copies of supporting docs should be color copies...is this necessary or neat clear black & which copies are enough to sent for verification process.