+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC-Ottawa E-mail - Your application has been approved

dorae

Sep 14, 2017
Hello,

My sent an enquiry to identify my VO office and CPC-Ottawa responded as below:

Dear XX

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that your application has been approved.

An officer will contact you if further information is required.

So are they saying that my application is actually approved? I haven’t got my PPR e-mail yet.

Also, I saw in another thread having similar e-mail response as mine but that one said they do not require any additional information but mine still says they will contact me if they need any.

Do you guys think it’s okay for me to expect PPR e-mail anytime soon?

My time line is:

AoR : Sept 1
Medical Pass: Sept 16
IP1: Sept 16
NA2: Sept 18
IP2: Sept 23

Thank you in advance!

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hello,

Dear XX

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that your application has been approved.

So are they saying that my application is actually approved? I haven’t got my PPR e-mail yet.

Also, I saw in another thread having similar e-mail response as mine but that one said they do not require any additional information but mine still says they will contact me if they need any.

My time line is:

Thank you in advance!
Yes, this means you have been granted PR.
Congratulations!!

Sometimes it takes a while to get the PPR email.
Also, do not worry about the status of your account.
For some people, the status never changes even after receiving PPR.
It will be updated only once your passport is stamped at the VO.

You got it done within 4 weeks! Amazing!
Sitting for over 5 months here!!

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Hello,

Dear XX

My time line is:

Thank you in advance!

yes pr is done should get an email in next 15 days

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hello,

Dear XX

My time line is:

Thank you in advance!
Congrats.
What's your stream?

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hello,

Dear XX

My time line is:

Thank you in advance!
Hey, congratulations on getting your PR! Don't pay attention at jealous people, you'll do brilliantly in Canada. As for your English, it's perfectly fine. It's hypocritical of huckingfell (feel stupid just typing that name) to suggest it needs mprovement when his whole vocabulary is just variations of the F word and other profanities. Haha.
Best of luck!

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Hello,

Dear XX

My time line is:

Thank you in advance!
Awesome !!!!! Congrats! Are you FSW??

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
@Froggie1984 i agree with you. I also see that all the comments towards him were deleted. Such a coward... @dorae congrats once again... All of us waiting to get PPR are just happy to hear success stories.. it keeps us going. unlike some jealous toxic people.

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
@Froggie1984 i agree with you. I also see that all the comments towards him were deleted. Such a coward... @dorae congrats once again... All of us waiting to get PPR are just happy to hear success stories.. it keeps us going. unlike some jealous toxic people.
There's just no need for being obnoxious like that. Most people here are very helpful and supportive. I think that's the whole idea of this forum - people have their anxieties and worries and they can get reassurances and support here. But most importantly, we get to celebrate good news together too!

Reactions: Carly44

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Oh and also, I hope he's been blocked or at least warned for using bad language on this forum.
Anyway, good luck to you with your application, hope you hear some good news very soon as well :)

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Oh and also, I hope he's been blocked or at least warned for using bad language on this forum.
Anyway, good luck to you with your application, hope you hear some good news very soon as well :)
I hope he come to his senses at the very least... thank u and same to u as well! hoping to exchange success stories in the near future..;)

Reactions: Froggie1984