+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion on Background declaration form (IMM5669)

Noah1

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Hi everyone,
Today I received notification from CIC requesting more information:
Schedule A: A newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669)
including all addresses since the age of 18 on section #8 and #12bearing an original signature This
must be received at this office

My question is, why are they looking for all my addresses since the age of 18 on both section 8 and 12. Section 8 this form refers to my "Personal History" - since the age of 18 or the past 10 years. I completed section 8 and 12 with information regrding my past 10 years only. Anyone know why they are looking now for all my information snice the age of 18?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Bingoye

spousalsponsee

Apr 21, 2017
It's pretty common. They ask for since 18 or last 10 years, if you only give last 10 years they often then make a request for back to 18.

Noah1

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Thanks I will do this just wish they would make up their minds with what they are looking for :)

Bilalsaghir

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Hi friends,
Could anybody help how to fill the form imm 5669!back ground declaration form . What to write in education history. In certificate and diploma issued??? Shall I put the date of issued or something else???
Thanks

Noah1

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Hi friends,
Could anybody help how to fill the form imm 5669!back ground declaration form . What to write in education history. In certificate and diploma issued??? Shall I put the date of issued or something else???
Thanks
Hi friends,
Thanks
Hi I just mentioned the name of the certs that I received eg. Master in Business Studies.
I noticed the IMM5406 form has changed does anyone know when this happened?

Bilalsaghir, post: 6413697, member: 673068"]Hi friends,
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Bilalsaghir

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Hi I just mentioned the name of the certs that I received eg. Master in Business Studies.
I noticed the IMM5406 form has changed does anyone know when this happened?

Bilalsaghir, post: 6413697, member: 673068"]Hi friends,
Thanks
[/QUOTE]
ThAnks a lot

NewPRReciever

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Could you please provide the timeline of your application submission to receiving a notification for the IMM5669.
Also could you please tell me if it was an email or actual physical letter.

Noah1

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
For me I applied inland sept 2016. With my application I had submitted the imm5669 form in sept. Then in Feb 2017 I received notification to send the same form even though I had already done so. Then in oct 2017 I received a further notification looking for my personal history since the age of 18 even though the last 10 years of my life are most relevant. Hope this helps.

Noah1

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Forgot to mention it was an email as I had originally stated that all correspondence was to be conducted via email.

Onceagain2step

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Anyone filled form IMM 5669 item personal history within past 10 years, CIC accepted? I also confused this section.
I should fill from 18age or past 10 years? Please help.

Bilalsaghir

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Hi, Could you please provide the timeline of your application submission to receiving a notification for the IMM5669.
Also could you please tell me if it was an email or actual physical letter.
Hi ,
Thanks for responding. I didn’t apply yet . I about to apply whole application. I didn’t know what to do now . I filled all the form of family class sponsorship program, remained few questions. So that’s why I am asking . If you got information about family class for whole applications plz help me it’s getting late already. Thanks a lot