+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused with Statutory Questions - Visa Refused

Sep 26, 2017
I applied the US B1/B2 visa in 2012, I got approval, and went there for 2 weeks for business/leisure purpose.
The in 2014, I re-applied the business visa, but this time it got denied.

Has xxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

Has xxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Now, I am confused with this two questions, shall I fill yes to both?

Sep 26, 2017
Yes to both. Also, attach Schedule A with your application since most people who were denied visas in the past have been asked by CIC to submit Schedule A form.
Thanks!
Another question just came into my mind, I was refused the Canda study permit at the first time, but I got approved at the second time. Shall I answer Yes to both questions on the Canada visa/permit?

The schedule A is IMM5669 Schedule A form right? do you mean I shall attach it to the Letter of Explanation at the time I submit the ITA?

Sep 26, 2017
You answer these questions once. So, in your case you should answer YES for both questions.
Yes, Form IMM5669. Attach to the letter of explanation as an additional document. You answer YES to the question regarding visa refusals and in the explanation box you briefly mention ALL visa refusals.
Thank you so much!!

Sep 26, 2017
You answer these questions once. So, in your case you should answer YES for both questions.
Yes, Form IMM5669. Attach to the letter of explanation as an additional document. You answer YES to the question regarding visa refusals and in the explanation box you briefly mention ALL visa refusals.
Oh, the last question. Do I have to tell why the visa were refused by USA and Canada? If I have to tell the details, what shall I write? As they don’t normally tell the applicant why they refuse the visa application...

Pt0102

Jul 25, 2019
Oh, the last question. Do I have to tell why the visa were refused by USA and Canada? If I have to tell the details, what shall I write? As they don’t normally tell the applicant why they refuse the visa application...
Hi - did you get the PR? Was your application approved?