+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clearance Validity

michsuko

Feb 24, 2017
Hi! I would like to inquire the Validity of the NBI (National Bureau of Investigation) Clearance issued in the Philippines as one of the requirement for Visa Application as CAregiver using VFS Submission.
Re: My package is complete and ready for submission to the Canadian Consulate in the Philippines for Visa Application. According to my agency, I need to renew my NBI Clearance because its more than 3 months and 1 day, My NBI Clearance was issued November 23, 2016 and Valid up to November 23, 2017, and according to my agency CIC refuse to received my application because my NBI clearance is more that 3 months and 1 day, and the minimum requirement should be within 3 months from the day it was issued. My Question is: Is the NBI, or Police Clearance needs to be within 3 months? even the validity when it was issued is 1 year? Please clarify me what is the exact period of NBI, OR police requirement as supporting document in the application for Visa as Caregiver in Canada. Thank you very much if you could give me a light since my application is pending until i can renew my NBI Clearance in the Philippines. Thanks for your Help. Michsuko in Jerusalem