+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIPS Certification for SINP

Stryk3r

Jun 11, 2017
2. WES evaluation should be course by course. Document by document they won't accept. For this if you have already completed WES in past than you just need to upgrade it to course by course. You can easily get this from WES website in your account. There will be some charges. Also make sure to send the copy of your wes report directly from wes to thier address written in application form. For this you have to add manual recipient in wes account.
Hello,
I have finished the Code of Ethics certification.
From where can I get the address to send the course by course copy of my WES report?

Any pointers to the address will be very helpful. Thanks in advance, apologies if I missed out the information on this thread.

Utsavpathak

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Hello,
I have finished the Code of Ethics certification.
From where can I get the address to send the course by course copy of my WES report?

Any pointers to the address will be very helpful. Thanks in advance, apologies if I missed out the information on this thread.
Once you download the application form, you will find the address of CIPS on the top. That's the address where we need to send the WES copy directly from WES to CIPS.

Reactions: nsbhullar

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Once you download the application form, you will find the address of CIPS on the top. That's the address where we need to send the WES copy directly from WES to CIPS.
Hi @Utsavpathak , For CIPS Certification through ISP in Edu Plus Exp route, do we need to send hard copy by courier, or scan copy and email to info@cips.ca will work.

Any suggestion on this matter.. Any one other has experience on this matter....

Utsavpathak

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Hi @Utsavpathak , For CIPS Certification through ISP in Edu Plus Exp route, do we need to send hard copy by courier, or scan copy and email to info@cips.ca will work.

Any suggestion on this matter.. Any one other has experience on this matter....
You can do courier or email scan copy. Obviously scan copies via email is more convenient. This has been confirmed by CIPS. I have also sent the application via email and it's under process. So go ahead and send via email.

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Couple of questions for CIPS Certification through ISP in Edu Plus Exp route.

1) Can they accept a US Masters degree in Computer science or does it have to be a Bachelors degree. The bachelors degree we have is Electronics & Electrical engineering in B. Tech.

2) How long does the entire process to be ISP certified, if started today.

Utsavpathak

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Couple of questions for CIPS Certification through ISP in Edu Plus Exp route.

1) Can they accept a US Masters degree in Computer science or does it have to be a Bachelors degree. The bachelors degree we have is Electronics & Electrical engineering in B. Tech.

2) How long does the entire process to be ISP certified, if started today.
For the first question better ask them.

Entire process will take approx 8 weeks.

Reactions: Knac12

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
I have received my copy of the WES evaluation report on 28th Oct by standard mail. How do I know that CIPS have received their copy? I sent multiple emails to CIPS and there is no response.

Utsavpathak

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
I have received my copy of the WES evaluation report on 28th Oct by standard mail. How do I know that CIPS have received their copy? I sent multiple emails to CIPS and there is no response.
Wait for the response. They will definitely reply you. It takes three to four days sometimes as they are having lots of enquiries.

Utsavpathak

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
They received my WES evaluation report.
Did you get your CIPS license? How many days it takes to get the license?
Minimum 8 weeks it will take. I am still waiting for the license. For me its almost 8 weeks today.

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi all,

I am new to this thread and interested in SINP.

I am an IT professional with 5 years of experience in Front End Development ( NOC A 2175 maybe ).
My ECA is in progress.

Can someone please guide me about the licence required for SINP,
Cost and processing time,

how is the ethic exam? Is it technical or general?

i have came to know that we can choose out of three , AITP, ISP and ITCP.

which will be easy for me? is it pure experience based route or education + experience route?

my IELTS is
L : 6
R : 5.5
W : 5.5
S : 6