India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Hi ,

Hi,

Have you got the answers for above questions?
please let me know what you filled and how you submitted the form

Another query can we send the experience certificate or we need detail one with roles and responsibilities?

Dear Members,
please help on the above queries?

Regards,
Krishna
Cips process steps for Education plus experience route only. For all other routes please contact cips for the documents.

1. Code of Business Ethics certificate
You need to get this certificate by passing the exam online. It will take half an hour max to pass the test. They specifically highlighted this exam part in yellow.

2. Documents For Education, Job Experience
Education: you need to get your education assessment done but most important it should be Course by course. If you have already done wes in past for the immigration purpose, you need to upgrade your report to CxC (course by course) by signing into your wes account.

Make sure to send one copy of wes report directly to cips office. There is an option for the same by selecting OTHER as an option for Manuel address.

3. Reference Letters
Please have at least one reference letter from your Manager or any higher level person who can comment on your competence and also your last 24 months job confirmation.

Also they haven't mentioned anything about experience letters but for safer side provide the same for all the jobs you have been in. As we are mentioning in the application form for each year so it's good to provide the proofs.

4. In the application form everything is self explanatory apart from bok which is body of knowledge areas.

So for each job, write your responsibilities and as per those responsibilities you have to determine by yourself the bok for that particular job. You can choose bok from the list given below that table.

5. We can send the application form and other documents via email or via courier. Either way. For email just send them on info@cips.ca.

This is what I have followed and yet I didn't get any concerns or inquiries.

Thanks.

krishna.m1026

Aug 10, 2017
Cips process steps for Education plus experience route only. For all other routes please contact cips for the documents.

You need to get this certificate by passing the exam online. It will take half an hour max to pass the test. They specifically highlighted this exam part in yellow.

Education: you need to get your education assessment done but most important it should be Course by course. If you have already done wes in past for the immigration purpose, you need to upgrade your report to CxC (course by course) by signing into your wes account.

Make sure to send one copy of wes report directly to cips office. There is an option for the same by selecting OTHER as an option for Manuel address.

3. Reference Letters
Please have at least one reference letter from your Manager or any higher level person who can comment on your competence and also your last 24 months job confirmation.

Also they haven't mentioned anything about experience letters but for safer side provide the same for all the jobs you have been in. As we are mentioning in the application form for each year so it's good to provide the proofs.

4. In the application form everything is self explanatory apart from bok which is body of knowledge areas.

So for each job, write your responsibilities and as per those responsibilities you have to determine by yourself the bok for that particular job. You can choose bok from the list given below that table.

5. We can send the application form and other documents via email or via courier. Either way. For email just send them on info@cips.ca.

Thanks.
Hi Utsav,

Thanks for your detail response.
Few queries regarding other things. please help me on that.

Since WES is sending the report to CIPS what we need to fill for date requested field under education summary.

Section E application fees
---------------------------------
In any way we have to pay the application fee (250) CIPS member ship fee (350)(saskatchwan)

what is the amount for GST/HST: (Registration # R121813741) ?? .

What will be the final amount we need to pay for CIPS?

Regards,
Krishna

Utsavpathak

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Hi Utsav,

Thanks for your detail response.
Few queries regarding other things. please help me on that.

Since WES is sending the report to CIPS what we need to fill for date requested field under education summary.

Section E application fees
---------------------------------
In any way we have to pay the application fee (250) CIPS member ship fee (350)(saskatchwan)

what is the amount for GST/HST: (Registration # R121813741) ?? .

What will be the final amount we need to pay for CIPS?

Regards,
Krishna
For the education requested date field, that is only for if you are sending your transcripts separately to CIPS from your university. But if your wes statement says that "transcripts received directly from university" than no need to fill thos field and also no need to send transcripts separately to cips.

For GST/HST, calculate it by searching on google as this is what I did. You will find it easily on google. Search for gst/hst calculation.

Thanks.

Sudakar

Aug 28, 2017
For the education requested date field, that is only for if you are sending your transcripts separately to CIPS from your university. But if your wes statement says that "transcripts received directly from university" than no need to fill thos field and also no need to send transcripts separately to cips.

For GST/HST, calculate it by searching on google as this is what I did. You will find it easily on google. Search for gst/hst calculation.

Thanks.
GST/HST will not be required if you are applying outside from canada means non residents Thanks

anks62

Aug 28, 2017
Hi ,

Thanks For Response with good Details

Here I attached my OlD WES Details

From My WES Account

Your Document by Document Evaluation (ECA) - Initial Application order is complete and we sent copies of your evaluation report to your recipient(s). View your electronic report online.
Completed 04/14/2015

Now In my WES Account there are six Options

(1) Add new course and my final degree
(2) Add new course and but I have not received my final degree
(3) Add another credential
(4) Upgrade document by document evaluation to Course by Course
(5) Upgrade ECA report to a standard document by document evaluation
(6) Upgrade ECA report to a standard Course by Course evaluation

Which Option I have to Select first 3 is not suitable for me I am confused with 4 and 6

Guide me

Hi,

Another query can we send the experience certificate or we need detail one with roles and responsibilities?

Dear Members,

Regards,
Krishna

3. Reference Letters

Thanks.

anks62

Aug 28, 2017
Hi ,

Here I attached my OlD WES Details

From My WES Account

Your Document by Document Evaluation (ECA) - Initial Application order is complete and we sent copies of your evaluation report to your recipient(s). View your electronic report online.
Completed 04/14/2015

Now In my WES Account there are six Options

(1) Add new course and my final degree
(2) Add new course and but I have not received my final degree
(3) Add another credential
(4) Upgrade document by document evaluation to Course by Course
(5) Upgrade ECA report to a standard document by document evaluation
(6) Upgrade ECA report to a standard Course by Course evaluation

Which Option I have to Select first 3 is not suitable for me I am confused with 4 and 6

Guide me

Hi,

Dear Members,

Regards,
Krishna

anks62

Aug 28, 2017
Hi ,

In the Education section you can indicate the date you requested your WES assessment to be mailed to us.

GST/HST is not required for international applicants.

i think is it good to send all professional documents

Hi,

Dear Members,

Regards,
Krishna

Jasonspeaking

Sep 8, 2017
My noc is also 2173 and I want to apply for SINP too. Is there a group for us to discuss these questions?

In section B:
Applicants must demonstrate a minimum of 1000 hours of professional level work experience during the twelve (12) months prior to applying for I.S.P. certification
(for exemptions see: http://www.cips.ca/1000)

Does this means I should only provide work experience in latest 12 months?

Is there a example for the Education_Plus_Experience_Route_ISP application form?

Utsavpathak

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
My noc is also 2173 and I want to apply for SINP too. Is there a group for us to discuss these questions?

In section B:
Applicants must demonstrate a minimum of 1000 hours of professional level work experience during the twelve (12) months prior to applying for I.S.P. certification
(for exemptions see: http://www.cips.ca/1000)

Does this means I should only provide work experience in latest 12 months?

Is there a example for the Education_Plus_Experience_Route_ISP application form?
For education plus experience route. They have one assessment tool on their site. As per that you can claim your points based on your education and related to that for work experience. For ex. if you habe completed diploma post higher secondary then it hs minimum criteria of 7 years of work experience. So in that case you habe to show at least 7 years of work experience. Also as per section b for work experience, you have to show your last 24 months of work experience written by your current employer with your competence and reference letter as well.

Jasonspeaking

Sep 8, 2017
For education plus experience route. They have one assessment tool on their site. As per that you can claim your points based on your education and related to that for work experience. For ex. if you habe completed diploma post higher secondary then it hs minimum criteria of 7 years of work experience. So in that case you habe to show at least 7 years of work experience. Also as per section b for work experience, you have to show your last 24 months of work experience written by your current employer with your competence and reference letter as well.
Thanks for your kindly reply. I have two more questions about section B:

1.I am not sure to what extent D. Responsibilities should be detailed or brief?

2.E. Indicate percentage of work at professional level, I am confused about what should I menation in this part?

Utsavpathak

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Thanks for your kindly reply. I have two more questions about section B:

1.I am not sure to what extent D. Responsibilities should be detailed or brief?

2.E. Indicate percentage of work at professional level, I am confused about what should I menation in this part?
1. For the Responsibilities part, yes give them details point by point. Try to cover everything that you have done in each job.

2. This was confusing for us as well. So we habe written almost 90 to 100% for each job. I haven't got any concern from them yet. So go ahead and mention even 100%. If they have any concern they will get back to you.

Jasonspeaking

Sep 8, 2017
1. For the Responsibilities part, yes give them details point by point. Try to cover everything that you have done in each job.

2. This was confusing for us as well. So we habe written almost 90 to 100% for each job. I haven't got any concern from them yet. So go ahead and mention even 100%. If they have any concern they will get back to you.
Hi Utsavpathak, have you submit your application from to CIPS? It seems that we meet some trouble in common. Did you get the answers by contacting CIPS?

Utsavpathak

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Hi Utsavpathak, have you submit your application from to CIPS? It seems that we meet some trouble in common. Did you get the answers by contacting CIPS?
Yes I have submitted my application to CIPS. And yes they will reply to your queries. It will take some days for them to get back to you but they will give you answers for sure. They are very particular in the same. Make sure to avoid delay, try to send all your queries together in one email.

Jasonspeaking

Sep 8, 2017
Cool~ Do you know usually how long it will takes in CIPS?

And how many questions are there when you begin the Ethics certificate officially. I wander if I just download the pages and read it. Could I pass the exam?

BTW: Could you send me a example of Section B without your private info as a reference? My emai: jasonspeaking@163.com. Many thanks~

Utsavpathak

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Cool~ Do you know usually how long it will takes in CIPS?

And how many questions are there when you begin the Ethics certificate officially. I wander if I just download the pages and read it. Could I pass the exam?

BTW: Could you send me a example of Section B without your private info as a reference? My emai: jasonspeaking@163.com. Many thanks~
As per them, 6 to 8 weeks approx. from the day they receive all your documents including wes.

For ethics exam, it's very logical however just read the documents once properly and you can easily answer the questions. It's based on ethics that we all follow in our organisation. You can easily pass the exam.