+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC PR Thread [PNP -> Paper Based Application]

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
Chibuz said:
Thanks! It's going in this week. One last question.. On the schedule A form, my name is my native language is still in the English Alphabet as shown in my passport. Do I leave the space blank, write NA or repeat the name appearing on my passport?
If you chose another language instead of English in your application as your mother language, you MUST write all information that they need at your native language even they are similar to English. It takes your 10 minutes to do that.

nqtri

Feb 23, 2017
Does the estimated 16 month processing for paper-based apps start from the time they receive the application package or only from the time AOR is issued? My application as received on April 13.

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
nqtri said:
Does the estimated 16 month processing for paper-based apps start from the time they receive the application package or only from the time AOR is issued? My application as received on April 13.
April 13 in your case

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Chibuz said:
Thanks! It's going in this week. One last question.. On the schedule A form, my name is my native language is still in the English Alphabet as shown in my passport. Do I leave the space blank, write NA or repeat the name appearing on my passport?
Did one final check and I'm ready to roll! The copy of my passport only shows the first page which shows my name dob, etc.. Didn't photocopy inner pages showing visa to US. I hope that is okay.

I don't have to write a note stating why the police clearance is not ready. Do I really have to write?

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
nqtri said:

it starts from when they receive your application, not AOR

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
Chibuz said:
Did one final check and I'm ready to roll! The copy of my passport only shows the first page which shows my name dob, etc.. Didn't photocopy inner pages showing visa to US. I hope that is okay.

I don't have to write a note stating why the police clearance is not ready. Do I really have to write?
1- copy of first page is fine.
2- no need to put your visas
3- Would be more helpful to write them that you already applied for PCC and it is under process
4- Just put the documents they requested in checklist

cheers

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
bcpnp_phd2017 said:
1- copy of first page is fine.
2- no need to put your visas
3- Would be more helpful to write them that you already applied for PCC and it is under process
4- Just put the documents they requested in checklist

cheers
In the supplementary information your travels form, because I 'm not married and have no dependant, I left them blank ( that is b to c). Is that okay? I figured in the generic application form that precedes this one , I clearly stated I have no dependants

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Ayokunlex01 said:
hi,

can you provide a link to support this claim? Some folks in the forum say when you receive AOR others say when your application is received.

Thanks

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Ayokunlex01 said:
From the cic website:

"These processing times only apply to the federal part of the processing (at the visa office) once we have received the complete application. It does not include the time it takes for the province or territory to process the nomination certificate.

Processing times tell you how long it took Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to process applications in the past after receiving a complete application package. Processing times can vary, depending on how many applications IRCC receives. Your application may be delayed if it’s not complete.

If it has been longer than the time shown since you applied, and you cannot check the status of your application online, you may contact us by using this Web form"

who knows maybe "receive complete application" means AOR? maybe not? It's not very clear.

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
Chibuz said:
In the supplementary information your travels form, because I 'm not married and have no dependant, I left them blank ( that is b to c). Is that okay? I figured in the generic application form that precedes this one , I clearly stated I have no dependants
What you did is fine. No need to have obsession about your application.

good luck

Reactions: phillman83

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
bcpnp_phd2017 said:
What you did is fine. No need to have obsession about your application.

good luck
Sent!! Xpress post with Canada post. Gona get to them by Tuesday next week. Fingers crossed. Goodluck to us all. I will be posting updates as I get them

Cheers.

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
Chibuz said:
Can one move after applying for PR? Say from Bc to Ontario?
Will I b required to remain in BC even after getting the PR?
No Problem, You can go even outside Canada (would be nice to let them know when you are going abroad), but not for staying for such a long time (during your PR process they may ask you to demonstrate that you are living in BC). After PR you'r free of one thousand lands.

Cheers,