+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Islamabad- PR Received visa not stamped

rukhan20

Jun 21, 2015
i have forwarded passports for visa stamps and PR, however one passport received without visa though PR received. It seems mistake on embassy part. What is next step to get it correct.
Please advice
Thanks

JasonK

Jun 22, 2015
Could you clarify how come you received a PR without the visa stamped on a passport?

Seems like you have to notify both the VFS Islamabad and CIC office through email about that missing stamp.

My wife has submitted her passport to get the visa stamp in Islamabad. Could you please confirm how long it took you to get the passports back?

Thanks,
JK

Shumkhan

Jul 28, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14 2014
Doc's Request.
24 april 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
September 2 2014 decision made
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sep -2 -2014
Med's Request
24-april 2015
Med's Done....
May 4 2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allsh soon
Your wife got her passport back , how long was the procedure ?

Ali4507

Jun 4, 2016
I am also facing the same problem one of my dependent child over 22 got PR but when cic islamabad returned passport there was no visa as all family passports were stamped with visa and landing documents were also given.now what to do now? What happens in your case?

Ali4507

Jun 4, 2016
i have forwarded passports for visa stamps and PR, however one passport received without visa though PR received. It seems mistake on embassy part. What is next step to get it correct.
Please advice
Thanks

FARAZKHAN101

Apr 14, 2017
Please help me with a recent mistake i've made in sending my passport to High Commission of Canada in Islamabad.
I have a used a local TCS courier service to transmit my spouses passport instead of VFS karachi, Please advise if i can do something to correct this mistake. it is very urgent and i will highly appreciate if someone will e able to help me out as soon as possible. thank you