01/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/20/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not yet
Nick_afg said:
sallaam that's good if they don't ask u wit ur medical than u don't have to worry about anything do it when they ask u maybe they ll ask u when ppr or maybe not but for now u don't have to worry about anything and yea do u inform cic isb about ur address change?

Hi bro, Yeah I sent them an email right away when she moved to Islamabad. I got reply back from them that address was changed.
I'm concerned about police check as well as its not easy/cheap to get it from there.
Also when they will ask for Passport, will she have to have 3+ month Pakistani visa?

welldone

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
Urdu Nika Nama. Jan 14, 2015
AOR Received.
May 29, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 28,2013 to ISB, Feb 24 to London
Med's Request
Nov 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 10, 2014
Interview........
June 1 2015
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015.
LANDED..........
Aug 6, 2015
Salam
Should I write an invitation letter?

A friend of mine is on visitor visa in US and he want to come to Canada for visit purpose and he want me to send him invitation letter. I don't know exactly of his intention. If he get the visa and then refuse to leave Canada at end of visa expiry date, would this cause any legal problem for me? Would it cause any problem for my wife application as its currently in process? I don't want to cause problem to any one nether I want to get in trouble.

Any advice will be appreciated much

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
welldone said:
Salam

A friend of mine is on visitor visa in US and he want to come to Canada for visit purpose and he want me to send him invitation letter. I don't know exactly of his intention. If he get the visa and then refuse to leave Canada at end of visa expiry date, would this cause any legal problem for me? Would it cause any problem for my wife application as its currently in process? I don't want to cause problem to any one nether I want to get in trouble.

If you know that he would refuse to leave Canada at the end of the visa expiry date, I wouldn't help him if I were you. Although obviously you don't have any control in what he decides to do, but your name and invitation letter will definitely pop up if they look at his file. Then, if you ever want to call your wife to Canada on a TRV while her sponsorship process is going on and decide to apply for it and give an invitation letter, they might make the link that the last person you gave a letter for overstayed in Canada, and then your wife will not even stand any chance for a TRV because they might think that she will do the same.

Be careful in what you decide and good luck!

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
welldone said:
Salam

No, but if he does something more sinister then it will surely haunt you

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
ASyed said:
Asslamualikum Nick_afg,

I somewhat in the same boat with my husband's application I submitted Lahore PCC but not Karachi PCC.

Currectly we should remain distance from Karachi. Should we be prepared and have all PCC available in advance or is their a way around this such as writing a letter stating due to the ongoing situations in Karachi unable to visit for a PCC?

Btw still have not been requested for a remed.

Wa alicom asalaam ASyet : Karachi and Islamabad is the same when u do the PCC from the same countery its means u ll get all ur record from the whole country coz whatever police record u have or not it ll record in all countery's police data bess and whe u ask for cPCC they ll print that and give it to u so don't worry one PCC is enough from one countery u don't need to get PCC from the deferent states . And answer for ur next q is...PCC expired in 3 months and u don't need to do it in advance coz it ll expire whenever cic ask make one new and submit ,its better and best of luck thank u

Hasan-Murad

Feb 3, 2014
Assalam-o-Alikum
I have received an email from CHC for a re-medical. Please tell me what the next after medical and what steps are left after this medical.
Thanks

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hasan-Murad said:
Assalam-o-Alikum
I have received an email from CHC for a re-medical. Please tell me what the next after medical and what steps are left after this medical.
Thanks
could you please share your time line

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
rhotaki said:
Hi bro, Yeah I sent them an email right away when she moved to Islamabad. I got reply back from them that address was changed.
I'm concerned about police check as well as its not easy/cheap to get it from there.
Also when they will ask for Passport, will she have to have 3+ month Pakistani visa?
salaam brother one question dose she came from Afghanistan to Pakistan with Pakistani visa or no ? If yes than yea she has to have pakistani visa I dont think cic Islamabad take it too serious but the problem is when she got visa she willl not get exit from pakistani airports coz pakistani authority 'll ask her for pakistani visa and than let her get exit to Canada , or one thing u can do is if she came to pakistan with out pak visa than once she get pr visa for canada than she can fly from Kabul airport than its shouldn't be any problems hope I answer ur question

Zaamil

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2012
File Transfer...
Mar-2012
Med's Request
+RePCC+ReForms Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013 RePCC+ReForms submit Oct 2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1 13th Jun 2014 and PPR 2 25 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
You Wish!
LANDED..........
La La Land!
Chashmesh said:
applied in June 2012
file transfered in august 2012
remedical auguts 2013
ppr november 2013
...still waiting for pp :)
If I am not mistaken, you're the one who messed up something after the PPR right? It usually doesn't take this long after PPR otherwise, though with CIC everything could fall under 'otherwise'. Fingers crossed.

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Where are the decision making officers ??? r they on a vacation still ?? there r soo many ppl waiting for ppr yet no response from them !

i dnt think background check takes tht much long ! .. :S

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
hubby chubby said:
Depending visa officer. He can asks for re-pcc and pcc for any place where you lived for more than six months. For example if you lived in Karachi for more than 6 months (for whatever reason) and moved to Lahore. You would normally have to send a police report for Karachi and Lahore.
Jazak allah hubby chubby for your response. I was afraid of that... I will inform my hubby of the bad news that he will have to go to Karachi for pcc.

ASyed :-\

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
HELLO EVERYONE! (Apologies for the repeated question)

Has anyone applied for there baby citizenship certificate directly to the Sydney Nova Scotia office?

rhotaki

Aug 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
10-01-2012
Med's Request
01/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/20/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not yet
Nick_afg said:
salaam brother one question dose she came from Afghanistan to Pakistan with Pakistani visa or no ? If yes than yea she has to have pakistani visa I dont think cic Islamabad take it too serious but the problem is when she got visa she willl not get exit from pakistani airports coz pakistani authority 'll ask her for pakistani visa and than let her get exit to Canada , or one thing u can do is if she came to pakistan with out pak visa than once she get pr visa for canada than she can fly from Kabul airport than its shouldn't be any problems hope I answer ur question

Yeah she came with Pakistan visa, but now her Visa is expired and she has to get another one. Which means she has to travel back to Kabul to get and there is no one at the moment who can take her to Kabul. But I think when CIC asks for police check she will have to get Pakistani visa otherwise she wont be able to get Police check.
Also another problem is that when visa is expired and when people decide to leave Pakistan to Afghanistan (via Torham), border officialls backdate the exit date to when her visa was expired. This creates a big problem.

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
Hello every one , i want to order gcms note , can any one send me the link of it
Thanks in advance