Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
Congrats to all the 2012 members, whoever got request from cic for more documents or heard something from cic. Please let us know if your case was a wife or husband case. Thx

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
I see and read all this good news and its nice to read. But on the other hand jumping a few years ahead of us from 2010 this I do not agree about with CHC.

They say first in are first out well this isn't true at all as we are still waiting a few of us for 2010. Some of them have sent their Pass Ports to CHC in Nov 2012 and they have not received them back yet, so try to tell me they are fair. And I try to sell you the Moon lol. I'm so tired of their bulls***.

They are jumping years ahead and back again like were on a Merry Go Round.

Like they say, say the truth and it will set you free well they are keeping us tied up in Red Tape until the Cows come home they really P*** me off.

If their are liars they do not follow there own laws how to Govern. Pile of lazy people.............

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it amazes me how they can get away with this. dont these people have hearts and souls? why are people from 2010 still waiting? what reason do they have? are they so thick skinned that they can they not feel our anguish? can they not hear our screams? if you cut us, we bleed too you know? anyone out there responsible for this mess listening? anyone??? :(

micmac101 said:
I see and read all this good news and its nice to read. But on the other hand jumping a few years ahead of us from 2010 this I do not agree about with CHC.

They say first in are first out well this isn't true at all as we are still waiting a few of us for 2010. Some of them have sent their Pass Ports to CHC in Nov 2012 and they have not received them back yet, so try to tell me they are fair. And I try to sell you the Moon lol. I'm so tired of their bulls***.

They are jumping years ahead and back again like were on a Merry Go Round.

Like they say, say the truth and it will set you free well they are keeping us tied up in Red Tape until the Cows come home they really P*** me off.

If their are liars they do not follow there own laws how to Govern. Pile of lazy people.............

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam, Here are the tracking Numbers for May 18,2013

TCS Tracking Numbers 23009665536 to 23009665575

I pray that someone gets good news In Sha Allah

Nothing for us today and now after seeing how CHC is not even keeping to their Govern Policy of First in First Out is making my mind go crazy. Even if I prayed all day and night they could care less I pray Allah answers my prayers soon In Sha Allah....

I know how the rest feel from 2010 with their pass ports sitting at CHC just gathering COBWEBS and DUST. They don't even come to the forum anymore as they can't take it that they jumped years ahead with out giving us a thought at all.

CHC makes so many mistakes that its hard I think to keep a straight face when you notice one out in the area of Islamabad. Like they stare over your head.
In Sha Allah soon I know will we hear good news In Sha Allah

Optimistic2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
beeba-bacha said:
thankyou......lots of pray required :)
my wife is in Toronto on TRV....and this week got extension too till october-2013....but now she will be back to Pakistan in 15 days..inshALLAH
Congrats! just curious why going back when you can have her medical here in toronto. my wife is also here on TRV and we just got the remedical. i have taken a medical appointment here in toronto.
Also please let me know how long did it take to get the visa extension.

Thanks

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
question from all those who got remedical or additional documents request,,,was ur file in ottawa for any stage

whitecloud

May 11, 2013
sdfr0024 said:
Yeh my package is also received by some guy and signed. And it really doesn't matter, you can write the name in any order Canadian High Commission or High Commission of Canada.

Lets just pray that we get PPR and ReMed and lets pray for others as well to hear good news soon inshAllah.
signed by the same person which you have mentioned, i tried to inbox you but it was not working.

mrs.riz

May 18, 2013
AOA,
My application filed on april 2013.my husband got email from missisauga office

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent
Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office by e-mail,
fax, or in writing as follows:
New Delhi
High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi
110021, India
Fax number: (91-11) 4178-2031
This visa office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act......

Why my case has gone newdehli.is this normal???? i m pakistani i think my file should forward to islamabd office.

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrs.riz said:
AOA,

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent
Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office by e-mail,
New Delhi
Visa Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi
110021, India
This visa office was selected based on your relative's home address and the requirements of the

Why my case has gone newdehli.is this normal???? i m pakistani i think my file should forward to islamabd office.
It might be blessing in disguise. You might just come in 3 months! Check New Delhi forum.

sdfr0024

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
03 May 2013
File Transfer...
06 June 2012
Med's Request
08 August 2013
Med's Done....
25 Jan 2012 Expired
Passport Req..
08 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11 September 2013
What are these tracking numbers for?

micmac101 said:

Nothing for us today and now after seeing how CHC is not even keeping to their Govern Policy of First in First Out is making my mind go crazy. Even if I prayed all day and night they could care less I pray Allah answers my prayers soon In Sha Allah....

I know how the rest feel from 2010 with their pass ports sitting at CHC just gathering COBWEBS and DUST. They don't even come to the forum anymore as they can't take it that they jumped years ahead with out giving us a thought at all.

CHC makes so many mistakes that its hard I think to keep a straight face when you notice one out in the area of Islamabad. Like they stare over your head.

sdfr0024

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
03 May 2013
File Transfer...
06 June 2012
Med's Request
08 August 2013
Med's Done....
25 Jan 2012 Expired
Passport Req..
08 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11 September 2013
N where you getting these buddy?

micmac101 said:

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
mrs.riz said:
AOA,

New Delhi
Visa Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi
110021, India
This visa office was selected based on your relative's home address and the requirements of the

Salam, Please contact CHC Islamabad ASAP. They have made a mistake in sending it there. They are closed on Monday but contact by Email and please call them on Tuesday ok. I hope this helps you In Sha Allah

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yea we heard that before...we thought Ottawa was a blessing in disguise....LMAO.

kman said:
It might be blessing in disguise. You might just come in 3 months! Check New Delhi forum.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
AW23 said:
micmac01: call the embassy. at the toll free number. they will guide u best. isl embassy usually dont take emails seriously. thankx.
Salam and thank you but its not for me its for the other sister I pray she calls them and gets it sent to the right place. These people don't know what they are doing half the time its like they are lost and we have to show them the way LOL. I pray she gets it sent to the right Visa Office In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
sdfr0024 said:
N where you getting these buddy?
Its not Buddy its Mam lol. Just use them to track from TCS tracking if you get something from CHC Islamabad. I pray you get good news soon In Sha Allah