Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
sabaasad said:
HELLO
I have submitted all my doc like police certificate and all the necessary stuff please tell me how much time it will take my case is only nikkah
If ur documents are complete then u will recieve approvment soon and after that u will recieve a letter which will be mentioned ur uci number and applicant number, all process will take 1 or 1 and half months

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
assassin said:
Do we need to send negatives with the photos? Also, are the photos need to be attested?
no need of attestation

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam, I don't know whether to cry or laugh at this moment. I see some of you people just sailing away with not a care.

Then I see myself along with a few other members from 2010 and were not even finished with anything. Some of them have sent their PP for Visa in November 2012 and still have not received them. So you tell me if this is even fair or logical that they jump ahead a few years and leave us behind. I'm not upset that its going well for you guys at all. What I'm upset is they walked right over us and started with new cases before they finished with us!!

Tell me is this fair at all I want to reach through here and grab one of them and say hey guys you forgot us. Finish with us before you jump to next case.

Nika only will put you in interview queue right away so if you got more documents better send them in or you will wait and wait. This is the truth they say right away its not GENUINE.

Thanks for letting me rant and rave but its enough don't you think??? Oh MAY ALLAH help us all In Sha Allah

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
I received the following reply for my email. I would greatly appreciate if anyone can let me know what is a difference between Immigration officer and Decision Making officer. Also they mention that they are following first inn and firs out policy which is a completely wrong because my file was transfer back in Aug 2011 and there are ppl who already got visa even when they applied after me.

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Your application will be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

sdfr0024

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
03 May 2013
File Transfer...
06 June 2012
Med's Request
08 August 2013
Med's Done....
25 Jan 2012 Expired
Passport Req..
08 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11 September 2013
Guys my wife have submitted the requested documents from CHC. Anyone knows how long will it take now for them to issue re-medical or passport request? We are so curious.

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What do they mean by next stage of processing ..ye processing karte karte sari zindagi beet jai gi

whitecloud

May 11, 2013
sdfr0024 said:
Guys my wife have submitted the requested documents from CHC. Anyone knows how long will it take now for them to issue re-medical or passport request? We are so curious.
do they notify you that they received the requested docs, and what address did you write and did you track it ?

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
I believe the "decision-making" officer is the guy who decides to give you visa or not. That is the last person you have to prove to that you "really" married your wife/husband. Your on the last stages now. Next is PPR in sha Allah.

khanb5 said:
I received the following reply for my email. I would greatly appreciate if anyone can let me know what is a difference between Immigration officer and Decision Making officer. Also they mention that they are following first inn and firs out policy which is a completely wrong because my file was transfer back in Aug 2011 and there are ppl who already got visa even when they applied after me.

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Your application will be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is he a desi or gora? i can imagine some low life local on a power trip...
hubby chubby said:
I believe the "decision-making" officer is the guy who decides to give you visa or not. That is the last person you have to prove to that you "really" married your wife/husband. Your on the last stages now. Next is PPR in sha Allah.

sdfr0024

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
03 May 2013
File Transfer...
06 June 2012
Med's Request
08 August 2013
Med's Done....
25 Jan 2012 Expired
Passport Req..
08 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11 September 2013
Well, i don't think so they notify you. My wife sent it through TCS and when i track, its still in Transit, haven't reached Islamabad yet. The address i sent the package to is.

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan

Anyone knows what's the next step they follow?

whitecloud said:
do they notify you that they received the requested docs, and what address did you write and did you track it ?

whitecloud

May 11, 2013
sdfr0024 said:
Well, i don't think so they notify you. My wife sent it through TCS and when i track, its still in Transit, haven't reached Islamabad yet. The address i sent the package to is.

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan

Anyone knows what's the next step they follow?
next step is remed or ppr, that's what i think, anyways i tracked my package and it says someone's name who received it there, does yours show any name who received it or signed it?
one more question, does it matter if we write Canadian High Commission rather than High Commission of Canada? thanks

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam, here are the tracking numbers for today May 17,2013

TCS tacking numbers: 23009665471 to 23009665535

I pray someone gets good news today In Sha Allah.

Nothing foe us again I pray Allah answers our prayers soon In Sha Allah

I think Monday CHC will be closed as its a Offical Government Holiday May 20,2013 Queen Victoria Holiday

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
micmac101 said:
Salam, here are the tracking numbers for today May 17,2013

TCS tacking numbers: 23009665471 to 23009665535

I pray someone gets good news today In Sha Allah.

Nothing foe us again I pray Allah answers our prayers soon In Sha Allah

I think Monday CHC will be closed as its a Offical Government Holiday May 20,2013 Queen Victoria Holiday
How you get these number, even i'd like to try get these

welldone

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
Urdu Nika Nama. Jan 14, 2015
AOR Received.
May 29, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 28,2013 to ISB, Feb 24 to London
Med's Request
Nov 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 10, 2014
Interview........
June 1 2015
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015.
LANDED..........
Aug 6, 2015
Hi
I got email this morning May 17, 2013 from CIC stated You have met the requirement for eligibility as as sponsor. They forward my application to Islamabad visa office processing center.

Do you know how how long will take to process or when the count start?

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
welldone said:
Hi
I got email this morning May 17, 2013 from CIC stated You have met the requirement for eligibility as as sponsor. They forward my application to Islamabad visa office processing center.

Do you know how how long will take to process or when the count start?
welcome to the club :)

call CIC call centre after 2 or 3 weeks and ask location of ur file coz sometime they transfer file to ottawa instead of islambad