+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing Job title after ITA

DebeleVushko

Feb 7, 2017
When I reached out to my employer to prepare a letter for me for PR purposes, my title was slightly different than the one I provided for the EE profile (Analyst, Financial Shared Services vs. Analyst, Finance). Will a mention in my letter of explanation suffice? All the other aspects (i.e. NOC code, work dates) are the same.

ajtoronto

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Toronto
This should not make a difference.
A title change or even a job change is fine.
The only issue would have been if you would have lost your job and were unemployed.
Also, CIC are good getting back to you and asking for an explanation if need be.
You will be fine.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
DebeleVushko said:
When I reached out to my employer to prepare a letter for me for PR purposes, my title was slightly different than the one I provided for the EE profile (Analyst, Financial Shared Services vs. Analyst, Finance). Will a mention in my letter of explanation suffice? All the other aspects (i.e. NOC code, work dates) are the same.
This is not a big deal, I don't think a letter of explanation is necessary.

tahertalib

Aug 15, 2016
Hi
In my EE form, for my Job Title i have mentioned 2 titles. One in India and One in Saudi
But the letter which i got from company has different Job titles(2 for India(Job title changed after 1 year of working) and 1 for saudi)

Should i mention in PR the updated one? or i can combine 2 job titles of same location(India) into one and update? Will this cause an issue?

Note: i am working for the same company for the entire duration(Both India and Saudi)

Thanks