App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
I just came to know that my application for the certificate of selection (Quebec ) has been rejected on 28th dec 2016. I was not aware of this rejection when I had been submitting my EE on 7th Jan 2017. I came to know about CSQ rejection on the telephone and I did not receive any letter yet. Most probably I will not receive any letter because they once send you intention to rejection letter and if an applicant does not respond they automatically reject and close the case.

experts my first concern is that should I update to cic about this rejection. I am confused between words to reject and refuse. In IMM 5669 cic ask ------------

been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

is this question apply to me where the application has been rejected due to not sending additional documents (because I was no longer eligible for this program ) instead of refused.

And if you suggest me to tell cic about this rejection is it ok without any letter because I do not have any concrete evidence.

experts this rejection has become a big issue for me because I do not want to hide anything from CIC please suggest

thanx