Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2014
dear friends,

Still trying to recover from the shock. Got my scores.
L 8
R 12
W 8
S 7
Ive asked for a reval on L, W and S. What do you think? Would you take the risk as well?

For someone who has got 105 on the TOEFL this is pretty low, with all due respect. Of course I left with the feeling that I didn't do very good but come on... at least a 9...

Anyways, consider that I apply for the express entry. I also have a master of laws in Canada, I'm a lawyer in my country and I'm doing my assessment to practice law in Canada, I have the experience, I'm 31 years old.

You guys think that those scores will be a hurdle on my application?

Please share your insights

Cheers

afrosa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2014
dear friends,

Still trying to recover from the shock. Got my scores.
L 8
R 12
W 8
S 7
Ive asked for a reval on L, W and S. What do you think? Would you take the risk as well?

For someone who has got 105 on the TOEFL this is pretty low, with all due respect. Of course I left with the feeling that I didn't do very good but come on... at least a 9...

Anyways, consider that I apply for the express entry. I also have a master of laws in Canada, I'm a lawyer in my country and I'm doing my assessment to practice law in Canada, I have the experience, I'm 31 years old.

You guys think that those scores will be a hurdle on my application?

Please share your insights

Cheers
Guys,

Any inputs? Please?

Please do share your insights. If you could, I would be mostly appreciated.

Thank you

osamawmd

Dec 22, 2016
I was in a shock the same way as you, and my results in CELPIP were way below than my result in IELTS after doing both tests for a couple of times. Then, I took a decision that I will never go back to CELPIP no matter what changes they do to their test. It is just that all their results are not accurate.

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
The same, I got 8's in writing and speaking. Took IELTS after, got 7's, which is good for CLB 9.