+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC without field of study job

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
I am wondering could you please guys help me out if I have experience in NOC B for 1 year which is not related with my field of study. So then still can I apply under Canadian experience class?
I got my post grad work permit and I am getting job under NOC B. But it is not related with my field of study.

Thanks very much for your time.

Reactions: Mjkab

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
I am wondering could you please guys help me out if I have experience in NOC B for 1 year which is not related with my field of study. So then still can I apply under Canadian experience class?
I got my post grad work permit and I am getting job under NOC B. But it is not related with my field of study.

I am also in the same situation. So far I know it is not related to its own profession or not.

But, I am having problem with my PGWP which is going to be expired soon on Aug/15/17. Now I do not know how can I extend my work permit?

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016

No, your work experience need not be in line with your field of study. As long as it is a skilled job (NOC 0, A or B), you're fine

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
I am also in the same situation. So far I know it is not related to its own profession or not.

But, I am having problem with my PGWP which is going to be expired soon on Aug/15/17. Now I do not know how can I extend my work permit?
Have you been invited to apply for PR? Have you submitted your application and received an acknowledgement of receipt? If yes, then you can apply for a bridge open work permit.

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014

Thanks for your reply.

Which province you are in?

How much points you are getting for human capital CRS for express entry ?

Did you apply for pnp?

Thanks