Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
I have submitted my EE application under CEC in late march 2017. It is now under processing at the BGS IP1 stage since April 19th.

I have just found out the in the employment record section, I attached my original job contract signed years ago with the letter head as company logo "ABC" and footer with the company name, phone number and address as:
"ABC Technologies Inc. XXX-XXX-XXXX XXX XX ST, XXX, ON"

I also attached the employment letter. It has the same company logo "ABC" in the header. The footer, however, shows as "ABC Services Inc. XXX-XXX-XXXX XXX XX ST, XXX, ON". And its content states that I have been working at "ABC Technologies Inc.".

ABC is the alias I use for my company name. The only differences here is the company name ("ABC Technologies Inc." vs "ABC Services Inc."), and all other fields including the phone number and the address are the same.

The paystubs I attached also all has the company name as "ABC Technologies Inc."

Our company has been called as "ABC Technologies Inc" and "ABC Services Inc" is actually a new company that my boss recently registered to roll out a new service with partners.

I guess the HR printed the employment letter accidentally on the new company's letter head paper....Since the employment letter with job duties and salary & perks declaration is the most important letter, I am a bit worried. What should I do? From the CIC website, CIC does not seem to accept any new document after you submitted your application unless they ask for it.

I have heard that they just reject you if the employment letter has discrepancies during the final eligibility review stage for CEC applicants.

Any suggestions folks? Thanks!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I have submitted my EE application under CEC in late march 2017. It is now under processing at the BGS IP1 stage since April 19th.

I have just found out the in the employment record section, I attached my original job contract signed years ago with the letter head as company logo "ABC" and footer with the company name, phone number and address as:

I also attached the employment letter. It has the same company logo "ABC" in the header. The footer, however, shows as "ABC Services Inc. XXX-XXX-XXXX XXX XX ST, XXX, ON". And its content states that I have been working at "ABC Technologies Inc.".

ABC is the alias I use for my company name. The only differences here is the company name ("ABC Technologies Inc." vs "ABC Services Inc."), and all other fields including the phone number and the address are the same.

The paystubs I attached also all has the company name as "ABC Technologies Inc."

Our company has been called as "ABC Technologies Inc" and "ABC Services Inc" is actually a new company that my boss recently registered to roll out a new service with partners.

I guess the HR printed the employment letter accidentally on the new company's letter head paper....Since the employment letter with job duties and salary & perks declaration is the most important letter, I am a bit worried. What should I do?
I don't think you need to worry about that. It's not unusual. If a VO googles "ABC technologies" and "ABC services," will they be able to see the links between the two companies?

If IRCC has a question or concern about that, they will ask.

Reactions: doge

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017

I guess the HR printed the employment letter accidentally on the new company's letter head paper....Since the employment letter with job duties and salary & perks declaration is the most important letter, I am a bit worried. What should I do? From the CIC website, CIC does not seem to accept any new document after you submitted your application unless they ask for it.

I have heard that they just reject you if the employment letter has discrepancies during the final eligibility review stage for CEC applicants.

Any suggestions folks? Thanks!

In the January forum someone said they had their application refused because there was a discrepancy - some of their docs said "ABC" vs. other docs said "ABC inc."

If I were you I would raise a CSE and submit an LOE.

Last edited:
Reactions: doge

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
Thank you jes and kaykat. I guess that I will ask for a new employment letter and a LOE from the HR and submit them through CSE. Thanks for your help.